+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Guys is the 2 to 21 days for EOR calendar days or business days? I reached out to the center where I took the test and the admin for the center told me its only been 16 days but actually it has been 21 days, which tells me that they are counting only business days (M-F) not the weekends.
No, 21 days they mean calendar days..
BC really irritates.. today is 23rd day of my document submission and a CC lady says , the 21st day just got over!!

Just got over means, whole 21 days are for them to process right? WIl they wait for the 21st day and start the process or what?

now she says they are escalating the case and team will contact me in 48 hours.
Not sure what they were doing for all the 22 days!!

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
I received a text message from BC that you will hear from us on 23rd May, which is 31st day of process. I called them up and they are saying same thing that it is taking time... I am confused, how can it take more then 28 days? Anybody in same situation as me?

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I received a text message from BC that you will hear from us on 23rd May, which is 31st day of process. I called them up and they are saying same thing that it is taking time... I am confused, how can it take more then 28 days? Anybody in same situation as me?
They gave me a ticket number stating they have escalated the case.
Did they give u any such?

IDP is far far better though they take 3k extra!

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
They gave me a ticket number stating they have escalated the case.
Did they give u any such?

IDP is far far better though they take 3k extra!
Actually, they said writing is under process and speaking is done checking. But they did not give me any ticket number as such....try asking if yours is already sent for checking? I fear it is not that's why they raised a ticket.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Actually, they said writing is under process and speaking is done checking. But they did not give me any ticket number as such....try asking if yours is already sent for checking? I fear it is not that's why they raised a ticket.
She said usually after 21 days, the status wil change to "Processed" and these guys use 21 to 28 days for communicating to the test taker.
But since my status didnt change to "Processed" even after 21 days, she s raising a ticket.

It is highly likely that what ure saying is right, they didnt even consider my application.
This is utter non sense

sagarpm30

May 20, 2019
Hello All,

I applied for IELTS (BC) on 23rd March,2019.
Got Result on 5th April,2019.
Result : LRWS - 8 8.5 6.5 6.5 (Applied for Speaking and Writing)
Applied for EOR on : 8th April, 2019
Request went under process on : 15th April,2019
Got message about marks changed and to submit TRF on : 7th May, 2019
Got new TRF on : 18th May,2019
Updated Result : LRWS - 8 8.5 7 7

Got a big relief. My IELTS journey ends here.
But to mention, I was pretty much confident about my writing section, but in speaking it was bit dicey. However this blog kept me motivated.
Therefore, my suggestion would be, even if you are not confident and lacking in speaking and/or writing module, you should always go for EOR.

Thank you.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello All,

But to mention, I was pretty much confident about my writing section, but in speaking it was bit dicey. However this blog kept me motivated.
Therefore, my suggestion would be, even if you are not confident and lacking in speaking and/or writing module, you should always go for EOR.

Thank you.
Hi,
tHats great!!! Congrats.. :) Should be a great relief to u..
And how many days did they take for sending you the new TRF?

What do u meant by "Request went under process?"

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
She said usually after 21 days, the status wil change to "Processed" and these guys use 21 to 28 days for communicating to the test taker.
But since my status didnt change to "Processed" even after 21 days, she s raising a ticket.

It is highly likely that what ure saying is right, they didnt even consider my application.
This is utter non sense
Yaah..I am frustrated with BC now, I got a text msg saying, you will hear from us on 23rd may...did you got any call or msg as such?

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
Co
Hello All,

Thank you.
Congratulations :) Good luck

divyasaini

May 13, 2019

This is utter non sense
and I am not saying they did not consider your application. You must have received a text or mail from them once the process starts....but try asking if checking is going on or it is finished? it may be administrative process which is taking time for you. In my case it is writing part, which is still under checking ! I am not even sure if they will update something in next 3 days

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
and I am not saying they did not consider your application. You must have received a text or mail from them once the process starts....but try asking if checking is going on or it is finished? it may be administrative process which is taking time for you. In my case it is writing part, which is still under checking ! I am not even sure if they will update something in next 3 days
i got a text on 27th April that they have received my docs.. and NOTHING at all after that..
im gonna lose 5 points of my crs in jus 25 days.. i want this score before so that i can be hopeful for the final draw before my birthday/..

But these guys are unnecessarily wasting my time