+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

sagarpm30

May 20, 2019
Hi,
tHats great!!! Congrats.. :) Should be a great relief to u..
And how many days did they take for sending you the new TRF?

What do u meant by "Request went under process?"
Thanks.
1) I think it around 2-3 days for sending new TRF.
2) "Request went under process". They accepted my documents and the TAT of 2-21 days starts on from this day.

Slv91

May 16, 2019
I received a text message from BC that you will hear from us on 23rd May, which is 31st day of process. I called them up and they are saying same thing that it is taking time... I am confused, how can it take more then 28 days? Anybody in same situation as me?

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello All,

I applied for IELTS (BC) on 23rd March,2019.
Got Result on 5th April,2019.
Result : LRWS - 8 8.5 6.5 6.5 (Applied for Speaking and Writing)
Applied for EOR on : 8th April, 2019
Request went under process on : 15th April,2019
Got message about marks changed and to submit TRF on : 7th May, 2019
Got new TRF on : 18th May,2019
Updated Result : LRWS - 8 8.5 7 7

Got a big relief. My IELTS journey ends here.
But to mention, I was pretty much confident about my writing section, but in speaking it was bit dicey. However this blog kept me motivated.
Therefore, my suggestion would be, even if you are not confident and lacking in speaking and/or writing module, you should always go for EOR.

Thank you.
That’s great, and your case is a good motivation for those who are in the same situation. My score is exactly the same, so if you could provide me with some more details, I would greatly appreciate it. Was it BC or IDP, did you apply in Canada or from somewhere else?

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
FInally,, i got a msg saying there are change in my scores
i have to send my TRF now to get the new TRF and see the change

sagarpm30

May 20, 2019
That’s great, and your case is a good motivation for those who are in the same situation. My score is exactly the same, so if you could provide me with some more details, I would greatly appreciate it. Was it BC or IDP, did you apply in Canada or from somewhere else?
It was BC as I mentioned in my post and I gave it from Surat, India

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, coimbatore..
Wats ur score?

I have 9,9,7,7

Worried that they shouldnt have reduced my score :)
They never reduce. It will be either same or increased. Since you have received the SMS stating change in your score, there will be increase in one of the section you have applied.

sagar00736

May 21, 2019
Hi,

I applied for EOR on 9th May through IDP, got an email on the same day saying my application was submitted and did not receive any followup emails after that. As I was following the forum some of u were mentioning about how their application is in the processing stage or how one some got the date by which the process will be finished, so I want to know where I can check the status of my application.

Thanks,
Sagar

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

I applied for EOR on 9th May through IDP, got an email on the same day saying my application was submitted and did not receive any followup emails after that. As I was following the forum some of u were mentioning about how their application is in the processing stage or how one some got the date by which the process will be finished, so I want to know where I can check the status of my application.

Thanks,
Sagar
You can call the IDP helpdesk. Only they can tell the status of your application.

sagar00736

May 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just got an update from test center saying that they have applied for remark (BC). But they didn’t give any kind of case number to track. How could we even know they have definitely sent it and it’s in process. Can someone please explain how does that work.
HI Abest,
I was having the same doubts as you on how can we know the current status of the application, Did u got any reply or did u find out how it works. Did u got ur scores back??

sagar00736

May 21, 2019
You can call the IDP helpdesk. Only they can tell the status of your application.
Thanks, Ripul, Will do that, I am really fingers crossed and nervous about EOR, Usually, I score above 7 in speaking and 6.5 in writing and this time I scored 7 in writing and speaking went down to 6.5

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
I have 8,8, 6.5,6.5..I am sure about speaking that it is increased..Just praying for writing part..
You already have CLB 9.. How much you need btw?

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I have 8,8, 6.5,6.5..I am sure about speaking that it is increased..Just praying for writing part..
You already have CLB 9.. How much you need btw?
Anything i get is a boost for me..

i have 435 crs now, so each module increase to 7.5 will give me 3 points