+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
So I took the test on the 7th of May, CBT and with BC. I got my results yesterday LRWS- 9.0/8.0/6.5/7.5. I was devastated to say the least as it was my first time and I thought I wrote an essay and letter worth band 7. I applied for a remark as soon as I got the results and now my fingers are crossed that it comes out positive. Amen!
Hey I have taken my test on the 8th of May, CBT and with BC. I got my results today LRWS- 9.0/8.5/6.5/8. I was pretty sure that I did my best in writing section this time but it is 6.5 again. I applied for a remark as soon as I checked my results today in test taker portal. I hope my score changes too

strawy96

May 14, 2019
Hey I have taken my test on the 8th of May, CBT and with BC. I got my results today LRWS- 9.0/8.5/6.5/8. I was pretty sure that I did my best in writing section this time but it is 6.5 again. I applied for a remark as soon as I checked my results today in test taker portal. I hope my score changes too
Fingers crossed for both of us. From your username I'm guessing you wrote in Canada. Am I correct?

Gazias

May 16, 2019
I applied for EOR last Friday and received nothing came back so far, however, I read that it takes around a week to get one section rechecked with IDP. I applied for only writing and I sat for the exam in Canada on the 27th of April. Anyone else with a similar situation?

Slv91

May 16, 2019
Friends.. I have took test through BC on 23-mar-2019.. score was L/R/W/S - 9/8.5/7/6.5. I have applied for eor on 18 and got confirmation of process initiation on 22nd of april. I hoped for results this week. But got a msg that I will be after 23 of may. Did this really happen.. or is that because I don't have a change in scores??? As I could see many ppl received the eor results already..

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
Friends.. I have took test through BC on 23-mar-2019.. score was L/R/W/S - 9/8.5/7/6.5. I have applied for eor on 18 and got confirmation of process initiation on 22nd of april. I hoped for results this week. But got a msg that I will be after 23 of may. Did this really happen.. or is that because I don't have a change in scores??? As I could see many ppl received the eor results already..
I feel you, going through the same thing...and if you calculate 23rd may is more than 28 days its 30th day...I also got the same message.

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
I applied for EOR last Friday and received nothing came back so far, however, I read that it takes around a week to get one section rechecked with IDP. I applied for only writing and I sat for the exam in Canada on the 27th of April. Anyone else with a similar situation?
I applied on May6 for EOR (writing only) and the documents reached IDP office on May 10. I think it takes around 2 weeks even if the re-evaluation is for one module. I took the test in India on April 21 with IDP.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello all,
I applied for EOR through IDP on 16th may for 2 modules, writing and speaking. I'd like to know if both the modules are remarked by the same person or are they sent to different departments, also are the modules sent abroad for revaluation or to senior examiners in India itself.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello all,
I applied for EOR through IDP on 16th may for 2 modules, writing and speaking. I'd like to know if both the modules are remarked by the same person or are they sent to different departments, also are the modules sent abroad for revaluation or to senior examiners in India itself.
Not sure about the same examiner or not, nobody will know. But IDP EoR is sent to Australia examiners

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Received my EOR result today. Writing score has increased from 6.5 to 7. :)
Good luck to everyone who are waiting for the results!

Reactions: Oyeoye64

pjgowtham

Apr 15, 2019
I just got the EOR letter. Apparently they sent me another candidate's EOR report. This is bullshit of the highest order. They make us wait beyond the deadline they gave us, only to send another candidate's result.

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
I just got the EOR letter. Apparently they sent me another candidate's EOR report. This is bullshit of the highest order. They make us wait beyond the deadline they gave us, only to send another candidate's result.
So now did it increase? if so they have to refund amount for the test you have booked atleast right? I mean how can they send wrong EOR