+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
Hey ! I am on the same situation. Today is the 22nd day since i applied for revaluation. I guess you wrote your exam in India. I called them up and they told me to wait for 6 more days, since 28 day mark is supposed to be the deadline. When and where did you take your exam?
From Pune, India on 23rd of March

gauravgulati

May 13, 2019
Hello friends,
Need some help,
I had given my exam at Jaipur, now I am applying for remarking?

Where should I send the required documents for remarking?
IDP Jaipur centre or IDP Gurgaon Head office.

Thanks

rajveerielts

Apr 8, 2019
Hello friends,
Need some help,
I had given my exam at Jaipur, now I am applying for remarking?

Where should I send the required documents for remarking?
IDP Jaipur centre or IDP Gurgaon Head office.

Thanks
You can fill in the requisite forms and make the payment at the IDP centre in Jaipur. They will send your document to IDP Gurgaon Office. The documents you need to submit are - fill in eor form, original TRF and passport photocopy

Nkt@123

Apr 10, 2019
My reevaluation result,
Test date: 23 march 2019
Type:GT
Score: L:9,R:7.5,W:7,S:6.5

Submitted eor on 16th april for speaking
Eor completed 8th may
Received message from bc that score has been changed. Received New TRF On 13 march speaking changed from 6.5 to 7.0.

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
I have given the BC CBT thrice now...

1st attempt L8.5R9W6.5S8 after EOR writing didn't change

2nd attempt L9R6.5W7S7.5 still awaiting EOR for reading but I seriously doubt it'll change

3rd attempt L8.5R8W6.5S7.5 ..should I consider EOR writing again? I believe I wrote better than when I scored 7 the last time.

Please advice

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Do you know anyone from India who travelled to give IELTS in a different country? I wonder if that can help with increasing the score, especially considering the number of EoRs that lead to increased score in India, I am losing trust in Indian reviewers.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I have given the BC CBT thrice now...

1st attempt L8.5R9W6.5S8 after EOR writing didn't change

2nd attempt L9R6.5W7S7.5 still awaiting EOR for reading but I seriously doubt it'll change

3rd attempt L8.5R8W6.5S7.5 ..should I consider EOR writing again? I believe I wrote better than when I scored 7 the last time.

Please advice
If you are confident enough , you should go for EOR. I have seen in this thread itself, one person applied for EOR and was able to get the higher score . It was his second EOR

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Do you know anyone from India who travelled to give IELTS in a different country? I wonder if that can help with increasing the score, especially considering the number of EoRs that lead to increased score in India, I am losing trust in Indian reviewers.
That's the point. EOR checks go to UK or Australia examiners and hence score gets increased.
I have followed other threads as well and attending IELTS from different country didn't make much sense. People faced similar issues there as well.

Reactions: winterisnotcoming

mmkaur1087

May 7, 2019
Congratulations!
I’m planning to apply for EOR too, so fed up with this exam. How long would it take to get your result after application? Is it better to apply for one or two modules? Thank you
You can apply for both as charges are same. For me it took 14 days