+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

miatk

Jun 15, 2018
I have got my results of 10th&11th IELTS attempts and results are following
28 th July
LRWS 8.5,9,6.5,7
LRWS 8.5,8,6,7
I have applied for EOR third time for 28 July test and last two times results unchanged.
And now waiting for result.
But I came to know from from reliable source that now a days IELTS administration is not deliberately giving 7 band score in writing module. This is strict instruction to the examiners.
From last 2 years I am trying to get desired scores.
Last years 6.5 policy for speaking.

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
L8.5, R8.5, W7.5, S7 - Current score 438, 0.5 more for speaking will make it 441

I want to give for EOR, but haven't received my scorecard yet. Result announced on 10th August, its been 17 days and still not received.

Contacted British Council India and Speed post customer care, both of them have no idea where it is. Both blaming the delay on the floods that happened recently in my state of Kerala.

I have 2 more weeks until the total 6 weeks deadline for EOR.

When my results came out on August 10th, I booked for another test with IDP for August 18th (with IDP you can book 8 days before exam if a slot is available). The test got cancelled due to floods. I am waiting for them to give a new date for the exam.

What a luck I have....

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
L8.5, R8.5, W7.5, S7 - Current score 438, 0.5 more for speaking will make it 441

I want to give for EOR, but haven't received my scorecard yet. Result announced on 10th August, its been 17 days and still not received.

Contacted British Council India and Speed post customer care, both of them have no idea where it is. Both blaming the delay on the floods that happened recently in my state of Kerala.

When my results came out on August 10th, I booked for another test with IDP for August 18th (with IDP you can book 8 days before exam if a slot is available). The test got cancelled due to floods. I am waiting for them to give a new date for the exam.

What a luck I have....
Hard luck, I hope that your EOR just works fine.
Good luck

cyrilcb11

Jul 30, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

What a luck I have....
Sorry to hear that. I'm Malayali too. Just keep in mind that it's hard to get a better score from within Kerala. I believe you already know this. Try some other state. My friend did it and got a better score she went to Gujarat ( I know it's a long stretch). It doesn't hurt to try if you're willing to pay $350 each time.

soumy baby

Aug 10, 2018
Waiting my EOR results

BC 30 June 2018 PUNE
L 8 R 8 W 7 S 6.5
Remark application accepted on 27 july

IDP 28 July 2018 PUNE
L9 R 7.5 W 7 S 6.5
Remark application accepted on 16 th August

Waiting for these EOR results.Not sure when I can get it.I talk to my clients (native speakers)daily... not sure may be due to my south indian accent they marked me low.

When I was in my hometown for maternity leaves I got a better speaking score on 21 April 2018

L 6.5 W 7 R 9 S 7

So waiting for a positive score .Both time I was confident about my speaking skills

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
I too submitted request for EOR on 21st August for writing..

Below is my story:

1st Attempt [7 April 2018]

LRWS: 7/6.5/7/6

2nd Attempt [31st June 2018]

LRWS: 7.5/7.5/7/6.5

Immediately booked next slot, so 3rd Attempt [2nd August 2018]

LRWS: 8/8.5/6.5/7.5

Though I scored 7 in writing previously for two times, I got 6.5 in my third attempt ! It was shocking for me.

Meanwhile, booked another slot for 29th Sept 2018.

HOPE is keeping me alive in this race !! :)

Spawnre

Aug 9, 2018
You won't be able to check online after 28th day. You have to wait until you get the new TRF in mail. I'm waiting for mine.
Correct. I got an update today, that my EOR result has been dispatched. Could not wait for it and called the BC Call center, but they didn't reveal the reuslt. However, the person said, "We sent back your TRF" in between the conversation. I guess, it means, no change in my score. :(

Will update back once I get my hands on the post.

Reactions: cyrilcb11
Aug 28, 2018
I have scored 7.5 in listening
7 in reading
6.5 in writing
5.5 in speaking
Is there are any chances of increasing a half band in speaking during revaluation (remarking)

Last edited: