File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
It looks positive as they are talking about refund here. Did u check the results online at https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Which IDP location is this?
No, it doesn't look like that. In fact, it doesn't give away anything.

Read their statement in the last paragraph...
"Please note that re-mark refunds (if applicable)..."

Refund is possible in the case it is applicable to him. In other words, if he does get an increment, he will be eligible for refund.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
No, it doesn't look like that. In fact, it doesn't give away anything.

Read their statement in the last paragraph...
"Please note that re-mark refunds (if applicable)..."

Refund is possible in the case it is applicable to him. In other words, if he does get an increment, he will be eligible for refund.
Yes I missed - If Applicable part. I think its the standard email they send to all candidates

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Hi,

Can someone please for the sake of clarity tell me what is the process of EOR, cost and refund process. I have given test for first time and awaiting for the results. Thanks in advance. Location is India and test was taken through bc.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got a call from British Council yesterday for the refund of my EOR, applied 5 Dec and result, which too I called to know about, on 21 Feb. After more than 11 weeks of their rechecking I got the positive result. But by then I was only interested in the refund because IDP rechecked my Dec 2 test result and handed my TRF in 25 days!! Because of their promptness I saved CAD 1500 by withdrawing my OINP application. Furthermore they did the refund in just 2 days, that too directly into my bank account. Now BC called me to bring my passport and photocopy of the passport in order to collect the cheque, after 6 weeks of EOR result. Mind you they did charge me more than IDP for the EOR as well. BC is so ancient. I am never recommending British Council to anybody, let alone going there myself.

Anyway, to all the candidates who are confident that they did well in their Writing and Speaking and still didn't get the deserving score, go for the EOR, its worth the cost. All the best who are still waiting for their EOR result! Cheers.

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Hi all ... plz plz any one reply me.. my ielts remark is successful.. improved speaking from 6.5 to 7 . I just got a mail from idp that my remark is completed and they posted my trf. But they havent declared my result in email.. however after checking my result online in idp website it is chamged. So in express entry what result date should i enter. Should it be same test result date ( 13 calender days one) or the date which i wil recive my trf.. or there will be a different date on my remarked trf ?

Reactions: Libra4ever

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Hi all ... plz plz any one reply me.. my ielts remark is successful.. improved speaking from 6.5 to 7 . I just got a mail from idp that my remark is completed and they posted my trf. But they havent declared my result in email.. however after checking my result online in idp website it is chamged. So in express entry what result date should i enter. Should it be same test result date ( 13 calender days one) or the date which i wil recive my trf.. or there will be a different date on my remarked trf ?
Congrats for the improvement.
you need to put the date when you will receive the new trf
How many days it took for results to come out?

Last edited:

Lhee

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, i received an email from IDP that my EOR results already come out today and ready for collection. The results will update online?

Lhee

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, did you see the changes of the result right after you received the email from IDP?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I took the test from IDP sydney on 03/03/2018. EoR applied on 24/03/18..EOR recieved on 03/04/2018
This shows it is the snail-a$$ mails they are using in the 21st century. How else would it take 2-3 months?