Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Hie i also got my ielts result yesterday
L 8
S 8.5
R 7
W 6.5
Thinking about EOR..quite confused..kindly help guys
I have decided to go for EOR. I think you should do same. Keep the group posted with your progress.
All the best.

Reactions: KingKurly

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Overall Band:

Speaking 6.5
Listening 8.0
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.5

I need 7.0 in speaking, should I go for remark?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Overall Band:

Speaking 6.5
Listening 8.0
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.5

which country did you give exam?
even i got 6.5 in speaking... people suggested to go for remarking if i did good.. but i am not sure if i did good as i got nervous and was not at my best..

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ca
even i got 6.5 in speaking... people suggested to go for remarking if i did good.. but i am not sure if i did good as i got nervous and was not at my best..
Canada

akinjones

Mar 17, 2018
I would suggest you resit the exam so as not to waste precious funds.

Reactions: desmat

Kenny76

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Got my Score '
L-9
R-9
S-8
W-7

This is my 2nd time, last time was 3 years ago (that is why i had to take test). Lat time score was L-8.5, R-9, S-7, W-7 . Looks like, this time I messed up in writing but not sure how.

What you kind folks think, Should i go for remark as I need .5 in writing for CLB-10?

Reactions: KingKurly

anshukaran

Apr 6, 2018
Hie kindly guide me guys. I have two queries.
. After how many days of online result..hard copy of TRF one gets.
. Secondly, i read over the website regarding fee of EOR which is 9500 but they haven't mentioned how and where to deposit it. Sholud I go to ielts idp office near by or I can send a courier with draft or something.
Please guide!

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes, you have to call the center and they will provide you with an remark form. The fee in USA is $120.
Thank you....
Can I submit remark even before getting TRF physical copy or do I need to wait to get TRF and again courier them both EOR form with TRF?

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you....
Can I submit remark even before getting TRF physical copy or do I need to wait to get TRF and again courier them both EOR form with TRF?
Yes, you will have to wait till you get the TRF and then you can mail it back to them along with the EOR form.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes, you will have to wait till you get the TRF and then you can mail it back to them along with the EOR form.
Thanks again...did you submit URS in USA or knows anyone who did it. How much time does it take to get trf after result declared and then how much it takes to complete remarking it...

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Below are the details for remarking request for my spouse. I will update the information as soon as I get the results
I wanted to know if we can online check the revised result for IDP in https://results.ieltsessentials.com/ or do we have to call up the center to get the update. My center has told me that there is no email communication but they will give me a call once they receive the results but I know they sometimes call after days of receiving results.

Exam Partner-IDP
Country-Kuwait
Revaluation Submission Date-16th March 18
Subject-Speaking
Original score - LRWS 8.5 7 7 6.5
Revaluation Completion Date-NA
TRF received date-NA
Result-Awaited
Guys got the result today. Sadly no change for me..

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks KingKurly, you have inspired me. I got 8.5,8.5,8,6.5 in R,S,L and W respectively and was discouraged by what I have read concerning the band score difference. You have brought new life to me and I will pay for EOR on Monday. My wife got 8,8,7.5 and 6.5. in L, R, S and W. Do you think we she should apply for EOR as well.

Which country did you take the exam. I did mine with IDP Nigeria and not sure how it will turn out because they are pretty new here.

Thanks
Hi there mate, glad my words motivated you. I took my tests in my home country, i.e, Nepal. IDP is lightening quick compared to tortoise British Council. My student in Australia got here result for EOR in two weeks, yes 2 weeks. Unfortunately she didn't get a positive result. But nevertheless, she can now book for another test rather than wait for 10-15 weeks that BC takes in general for re-evaluation.

You both have excellent scores. If I were you I would apply for EOR for both and whoever gets CLB 9 can be the primary applicant. Chances of getting one positive result out of 2 is always higher than 1 of 1. Even our senior member advised me the same when both my last test I scored 6.5 in the Writing. Luckily my score got raised in both of them. Anyway, my suggestion, apply for both. As you both have excellent scores in other modules, one of you will get CLB 9 most likely! All the best :)

Reactions: Ese2014

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hie i also got my ielts result yesterday
L 8
S 8.5
R 7
W 6.5
Thinking about EOR..quite confused..kindly help guys
Go for it mate. You have high scores in other modules, so changes are high. Even if you do not get it after EOR, don't sit back. Book another test. If you gave your test via British Council, apply for the EOR while taking a test of IDP at the same time will be a good approach as BC takes its sweet time of 10-14 weeks for the result of EOR! All the best :)

Reactions: anshukaran

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Overall Band:

Speaking 6.5
Listening 8.0
Reading 8.0
Writing 7.5

If you feel you did well enough to get 7.0, don't hesitate, go for it. All the best :)