NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my Score '
L-9
R-9
S-8
W-7

This is my 2nd time, last time was 3 years ago (that is why i had to take test). Lat time score was L-8.5, R-9, S-7, W-7 . Looks like, this time I messed up in writing but not sure how.

What you kind folks think, Should i go for remark as I need .5 in writing for CLB-10?
What is your CRS score with the current test result mate?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hie kindly guide me guys. I have two queries.
. After how many days of online result..hard copy of TRF one gets.
. Secondly, i read over the website regarding fee of EOR which is 9500 but they haven't mentioned how and where to deposit it. Sholud I go to ielts idp office near by or I can send a courier with draft or something.
Please guide!
If you live nearby to the IDP's office, its better to go there. IDP will accept visa debit cards. Anyway, that is in my country Nepal. If you are in India, I believe, the procedure is not much different. IDP is swift!

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Hi there mate, glad my words motivated you. I took my tests in my home country, i.e, Nepal. IDP is lightening quick compared to tortoise British Council. My student in Australia got here result for EOR in two weeks, yes 2 weeks. Unfortunately she didn't get a positive result. But nevertheless, she can now book for another test rather than wait for 10-15 weeks that BC takes in general for re-evaluation.

You both have excellent scores. If I were you I would apply for EOR for both and whoever gets CLB 9 can be the primary applicant. Chances of getting one positive result out of 2 is always higher than 1 of 1. Even our senior member advised me the same when both my last test I scored 6.5 in the Writing. Luckily my score got raised in both of them. Anyway, my suggestion, apply for both. As you both have excellent scores in other modules, one of you will get CLB 9 most likely! All the best :)
Thank you. Your words are a soothing relief. I applied today. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: KingKurly

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hie i also got my ielts result yesterday
L 8
S 8.5
R 7
W 6.5
Thinking about EOR..quite confused..kindly help guys
IDP is real quick on EOR, mine was with in a week, but result did not changed. Mine was 6 in writing.

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I scored 8.5,8,6.5,6.5 in RLSW... I'm not confident about writing but my speaking was far better than last time when i got 7.5.

I'm planning to apply for remarking.
I have 2 doubts-
do i need to submit it at the same test centre where i gave my exam or can i give it physically to any other IDP centre???

Also, does the cost of remarking will remain the same if I'm going for remarking in both speaking n writing???
Please guide.

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
Hi Guys, I scored 8.5,8,6.5,6.5 in RLSW... I'm not confident about writing but my speaking was far better than last time when i got 7.5.

I have 2 doubts-
do i need to submit it at the same test centre where i gave my exam or can i give it physically to any other IDP centre???

Also, does the cost of remarking will remain the same if I'm going for remarking in both speaking n writing???
Please guide.
It depends on what is obtainable in your country, but I strongly believe you have to go back to the exact center where you registered the exam.

It is the same price for either one or more modules.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019

I have 2 doubts-

Please guide.
I was told to visit any idp center near by, and fee will be same regardless of modules.

Rahul j

Apr 6, 2018
Congratulations on your EOR result. The joy of CLB 9 is something else. After 6 tries with British Council in 2 years I finally took a test with IDP, that too was a chance cos BC's date were all taken. Although I did get 6.5 in W initially with them too but I applied for EOR and it took 25 days to re-evaluate and then gave me the TRF on the very day. Refund in two days directly into my bank account. Compare that to BC's 11+ plus weeks for re-evaluation and 6 weeks for refund, that too by cheque. IDP has basically commercialized IELTS and it is in a sense a very good thing. Never again tortoise British Council. Its because of IDP's promptness, I got to save OINP fee which luckily was still under submitted after nearly 70 days. Happy days :)
Cheers mate

Rahul j

Apr 6, 2018
Exam date: 3 March 2018
L:8
R:7
S:7.5
W:6.5

Applied for EOR in writing: 21 March 2018

Got the EOR post yesterday. No change
I had taken the test through IDP.
Sorry to hear that buddy, it all depends on how much you are confident with what you had written. There is no point applying for EOR just because someone else has got it. All the best for your next one

Rahul j

Apr 6, 2018

I have 2 doubts-

Please guide.
It would be more ideal to sent it directly to the head office as it would reduce the waiting period.

Libra4ever

Mar 17, 2018
Hello guys today I received email from British council , in mail they wrote that my EOR has been released. But they didn’t give any information about results . I will got exactly results when I have got cargo .
Does anybody know what is that mean ?

Kinsh

Mar 23, 2018
Hello guys today I received email from British council , in mail they wrote that my EOR has been released. But they didn’t give any information about results . I will got exactly results when I have got cargo .
Does anybody know what is that mean ?
Hey When did you apply nd from which place????

sowmyasudan

Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone applied for EOR from BC India in Feb and have got results, I sent the documents on 24th Feb and still waiting for results, whenever I call they say it will take 13-14 weeks as they are receiving high volume of application for EOR. Please help ......