+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
Mine is much worst case. Yesterday I received the EOR. The cover letter stated my details but inside it was someone else's TRF. After calling up customer care and banging head for hrs with them, today early morning i received my results that too without any changes in the scores.
The results were disappointing. No change in the speaking score. Really wonder if they actually did the EOR or returned back the results as is. British Council is just being into fetching hard earned money from the candidates and just playing with their future.
Today got the results for my Husband's EOR as well.. No change in the score..
It was such a waste if time and money..

haryokanmey

Sep 23, 2017
Please before going to exam center to have EOR result after receiving notification. Does it mean no change online means no change in EOR or its not the same thing anymore.

My legs are shaking, cant wait to have my result. IDP Lagos Nigeria.

Exam date 03/03/18
Submitted 16/03/18
EOR result 27/03/18

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Please before going to exam center to have EOR result after receiving notification. Does it mean no change online means no change in EOR or its not the same thing anymore.

Exam date 03/03/18
Submitted 16/03/18
EOR result 27/03/18
Don't know about that, but all the best.
Do share result. Best of luck

tahsil

Nov 10, 2017

Exam date 03/03/18
Submitted 16/03/18
EOR result 27/03/18

Yes. If you can see your results online without any changes, that means no change at all. Sorry man.

chik14

Mar 20, 2018

Exam date 03/03/18
Submitted 16/03/18
EOR result 27/03/18
Hello, was there a change in your result?

have_faith_2017

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
Hi All,

Got my wife result post re-valuation, this was the 10th time she had appeared for the exam. Below are the details:-

Exam Date :- 02nd December, 2017
Centre:- Ahmedabad
Revaluation Submitted:- 02nd January,2018
EOR Received:- 21st March,2018
British Council India

Scores:-

Listening 8.5
Reading 8.0
Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.5

EOR given for writing, but received it with no change. Every single time she has received 0.5 less either in writing or speaking. Just dont understand what are these guys up to. I dont earn so good that I can afford such expensive exam. Its very difficult and hard to believe that these guys are just making money.

Its super hurting and upsetting. :-(
Even I am sailing in the same boat.. Till now appeared 9 times.. EOR received with no change.. And everytime it is a matter of damn .5 marks.. I can understand what you must be feeling and going through..

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Even I am sailing in the same boat.. Till now appeared 9 times.. EOR received with no change.. And everytime it is a matter of damn .5 marks.. I can understand what you must be feeling and going through..
done with 4 times .. giving 5th in april. every time .5 less in one of the module

haryokanmey

Sep 23, 2017

Exam date 03/03/18
Submitted 16/03/18
EOR result 27/03/18
Result remain unchanged. I'm done trying as single. 4times is enough. Goodluck to eve

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
Result remain unchanged. I'm done trying as single. 4times is enough. Goodluck to eve
What is the probability of IDP Nigeria actually doing an EOR or just waiting for sometime and giving you the same result. There is no way to monitor if there was an actual remark.