+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

tahsil

Nov 10, 2017
Hello. I applied for EOR via IDP , in writing module. I recieved a mail that my EOR is ready, and I should go to their office to know the outcome. I am really worried because it's less than 10 days since I applied. Anyone with similar experience? Does IDP share the score via email, if it's positive or no change?
I got mine via IDP in less than 10 days too without any changes.
if it is less than 10 days you might be able to see your final results over here:https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Dear All,

Exam Partner-IDP
Country-India
Revaluation: Not yet Submitted
L-8
R-6.5
S-7
W-7
Subject-Reading

I have attempted Ielts 5 times before to achieve CLB 9. In all the previous attempts, in reading I got 8 couple of times and 9 once. I never got less than 7.5. I was very confident that I ll get more than 7.5 but I got 6.5. It is very disappointing. shall i go for revaluation? Is there a possibility in counting error? Please suggest.

Regards,
Rakesh

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Guys Below is my ielts score do you recommend going for reval .

8.5 -L
8 -R
7 - writing
6.5 s

I am very confident of speaking not being worthy of 6.5 . Last 2 attemtps had been 7.5

Reactions: Nishika22

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Dear All,

Exam Partner-IDP
Country-India
Revaluation: Not yet Submitted
L-8
R-6.5
S-7
W-7
Subject-Reading

I have attempted Ielts 5 times before to achieve CLB 9. In all the previous attempts, in reading I got 8 couple of times and 9 once. I never got less than 7.5. I was very confident that I ll get more than 7.5 but I got 6.5. It is very disappointing. shall i go for revaluation? Is there a possibility in counting error? Please suggest.

Regards,
Rakesh

Hmm! what I have decided is I will select Speaking and Writing along with Reading for re-evaluation. After I took my test, I'm pretty confident that I would get 7.5 in all those modules. Increase in any one of those would increase my CRS score and I get my money refunded.

Once I get my TRF I am going to apply for EoR.

Fingers crossed!

Regards,
Rakesh

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Strange!! I called BC customer care to inquire about my outcome EOR today and they mentioned that somehow my name is written wrong in the EOR request from their end. After 15 mins of wait on call, they mentioned that your result is out and you will get the courier tracking number by EOD today. How come if name is written wrong they got it evaluated and result is ready? It seems something wrong is going with BC as now I would also think they hardly send any paper to UK or Australia for remarking. BC customer care is not telling me the outcome of EOR and keep telling me, just wait of TRF , you will get your results. I am feeling very nervous now.

Exam Date - Dec 16 2017
EOR - 08 Jan 2018
Score - LRSW - 8.5 ,8 , 7 , 6.5

Mathew123321

Mar 19, 2018
Name -Mathew
Exam Partner-British council
Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date- Not submitted
Subject- Writing
TRF received date- 19/03/18

My score is
Overall = 6.5

Listening = 7
Speaking = 6.5
Reading = 6.5
Writing = 5.5

I wish to improve my writing score to more than or =6 Is there any possibility of remarking success in my case. I can't even imagine about score reduction it will affect my current academic procedures.

Looking forward to your suggestion.

tyranx_02

Mar 5, 2018

8.5 -L
8 -R
7 - writing
6.5 s

I am very confident of speaking not being worthy of 6.5 . Last 2 attemtps had been 7.5
If you're confident with your performance, then I think you should appeal for a remarking. :)

tyranx_02

Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone!

I frequently visited this page so that I could talk with people who are going through the same situation I was in. It felt good to see everyone encouraging each other, so I hope my experience can somehow inspire others as well.

Exam Partner-IDP
Country- Philippines
Revaluation: Submitted January 24, 2018
Original Scores: L-9.. R-8.. S-7.. W-6.5
EOR received: March 16, 2018
Waiting time: 7 weeks
***Appealed for writing which increased from 6.5 to 7

If you're pretty confident that you deserved a better score, then I encourage you to appeal for a remarking. Waiting for 7 weeks was indeed agonizing, however, it was all worth it. Whenever I would start to doubt myself, I just pray and give it all to the Lord. :)

Godbless everyone!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

8.5 -L
8 -R
7 - writing
6.5 s

Hi @ankit.burman, I’d recommend you go in for reval for Writing and Speaking, so you can get your refund even if one of the scores changes. There is no downside because scores cannot be reduced in an EoR. Best of luck!

Just keep in mind that BC can take upto 12 weeks (despite the site stating 6-8 weeks) and IDP can take upto 6 weeks (in spite of a claim of 2-4 weeks).

In case you are in a hurry to improve your scores, you can, in parallel, apply to re-sit for the IELTS. I did both, applied for reval and to sit for another test. Got my upward score through reval in 3 weeks (W:6.5 to 7 through BC, Mauritius centre) so cancelled the retest with 5 weeks to spare, and only had to pay 25% of the IELTS exam fees as the admin charges. If it had been less than 5 weeks though, I was told the exam fees refund would only be provided upon submission of a medical certificate, else one stands to lose the full amount.