+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Kallisdude

Sep 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Man!! Don't worry...We need to survive in this system only. Lets face this situation bravely. I have given IELTS 6 times and every time getting .5 short in writing. Waiting for my EOR results by March 23rd. If this will not happen , then I will give again in April , June and July. I knew one person who has given 19 times and got the required band in 20th attempt. So don't stop chasing your dream. Be positive and improve.
Same for me 3 times every time writing is the only concern but started at 5.5 then 6 and last time 6.5 i think next time on April 7 scheduled one its gonna be 7. Be Positive

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi @lincy, sorry to hear about your experience! The delays must be frustrating indeed. And there is no consistency in experience, even for people applying for re-mark from the same centre. My BC centre in Mauritius, for instance, told me an EoR typically takes 10-12 weeks but there was a candidate who had applied for a re-mark in July'17 and just received her EoR letter this Feb. For myself, I was one of the fortunate ones, as apparently all who applied for a re-mark for the 10Feb18 test received their EoR letters within 3 weeks.

Do keep following up with your BC centre and insist that you wish to escalate to the Complaints Manager if the delays continue. It is the customer service desk that you are dealing with I assume, and they are supposed to render proper service to their customers, as all us IELTS candidates assuredly are. Once you speak to the Complaints Manager, you can expect a marked improvement in the efficiency and follow-up by the customer services team. Best of luck with your efforts in securing your EoR letter, as well as with the results themselves! :)
Congratulations !! :)

I have given for reval on 10-Feb and have been following up with BC team on examsfeedback mail id.
I appeared from Noida, India.
Can you pls suggest what would be the BC centre in my case. I'am a little confused here.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017

I have given for reval on 10-Feb and have been following up with BC team on examsfeedback mail id.
Can you pls suggest what would be the BC centre in my case. I'am a little confused here.
You need to wait 10-14 weeks for reval process with BC. I have given reval on 8th Jan and they shared update that they will release my EOR by end of this month.

vipulsharma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
You need to wait 10-14 weeks for reval process with BC. I have given reval on 8th Jan and they shared update that they will release my EOR by end of this month.
Expecting the same, 10-14 weeks waiting. But just wanted to take my chances seeing examples of people rcving. results earlier.
From where did you get an update on your result coming at end of month ?

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Thanks nishika for sharing ur experience with us.all the best to you for further process.

Hi @lincy, sorry to hear about your experience! The delays must be frustrating indeed. And there is no consistency in experience, even for people applying for re-mark from the same centre. My BC centre in Mauritius, for instance, told me an EoR typically takes 10-12 weeks but there was a candidate who had applied for a re-mark in July'17 and just received her EoR letter this Feb. For myself, I was one of the fortunate ones, as apparently all who applied for a re-mark for the 10Feb18 test received their EoR letters within 3 weeks.

Do keep following up with your BC centre and insist that you wish to escalate to the Complaints Manager if the delays continue. It is the customer service desk that you are dealing with I assume, and they are supposed to render proper service to their customers, as all us IELTS candidates assuredly are. Once you speak to the Complaints Manager, you can expect a marked improvement in the efficiency and follow-up by the customer services team. Best of luck with your efforts in securing your EoR letter, as well as with the results themselves! :)
T

Reactions: Nishika22

surjitsk

Feb 12, 2018
Dude, I applied for EOR for my 2nd Dec IELTS test on Jan 8th as well. When i called them two days back they told me that i would get my results only around Apr 3rd week. i took my test with BC at Chennai.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Expecting the same, 10-14 weeks waiting. But just wanted to take my chances seeing examples of people rcving. results earlier.
From where did you get an update on your result coming at end of month ?
I got message from BC guys on my cell. Only IDP candidates are getting in 2-4 weeks.

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Dude, I applied for EOR for my 2nd Dec IELTS test on Jan 8th as well. When i called them two days back they told me that i would get my results only around Apr 3rd week. i took my test with BC at Chennai.
Bro!! EOR times depend on centre to centre. I have given from Noida on 16th Dec. Let's see when they will send results.

Sweety_9

Mar 15, 2018
Hey Guys,

I attempted IELTS academic on 24th Feb (Chennai).

Below are my scores:

Listening- 6.5
Reading- 7
Writing- 5.5
Speaking- 6.5

Overall- 6.5

I'm planning to apply for a re-mark in writing competency. However I'm sure that I had done well in writing when compared to other competencies.

Someone please guide me, if i would get 0.5 in writing after a re-mark. I need overall 6.5 with no band less than 6 & currently I'm awaiting offer from few colleges in Canada.

Thanks in advance. :)

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

Hi @vipulsharma , good to hear from you. In my case, Mauritius being such a small island, it was easy for me to visit the BC centre and meet the entire team - from the customer service desk to the exams team - under the same roof.
In your case, considering NCR is such a huge region in itself, you would need to go to the centre where the exams team sits. As @Gourav Sareen suggests, if it is Gurgaon, it would be best to go to the centre there and ask the exams team for an update on the status of your EoR. If you are not located too far away, going there on a Saturday would be advisable (my Centre here is open full day Saturday and closed on Sundays, so I assume it would be the same at your end). Once the exams team can put a face to the name, they are more likely to help and at least keep you in the loop of their follow-up with the BC London Centre.
If all else fails, do take the contact details of the Complaint Manager and escalate if you feel the team is not attending to your request seriously.
Hope it helps :)

Reactions: vipulsharma