+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I've applied for an EOR through BC for 27th April test. Submitted application on 15th of May and received acknowledgement on 22nd of May. Till now, no further update as they have mentioned in the email that it would take 2 to 21 days based on the number of modules applied for.

I'd wait till 21st day if I don't recieve the feedback till then.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
I applied for EOR recently and called up IDP for an update and they informed me that "shortly your report in the form of a courier will be dispatched", I did not submit my old TRF so does this mean there is no change in my scores? Please reply

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Guys I have been analyzing EOR and TRF results and concluded below:
- Results remain on IELTS website to be checked for 30-40 calendar days from the test date.
- The best approach to file an EOR is immediately once you receive SMS alert for provisional scores. (I did same)
- This will allow you to monitor any changes to your TRF as almost 99% of the EORs at IDP are completed within 21 days. By this, there is no way you can miss any/if changes in scores are made.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

prasadpa

Apr 9, 2019
Hello,
Does the online result change before we get TRF back after EOR?
IDP service center india told me they will be dispatching TRF today, but couldnt tell if results are changed. On online portal results are still same. Does this mean there is no change in result?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello,
Does the online result change before we get TRF back after EOR?
IDP service center india told me they will be dispatching TRF today, but couldnt tell if results are changed. On online portal results are still same. Does this mean there is no change in result?
For IDP, it should be visible on ieltsessential website. You can check there

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
applied for EOR recently and called up IDP for an update and they informed me that "shortly your report in the form of a courier will be dispatched", I did not submit my old TRF so does this mean there is no change in my scores? Please reply, guys come on.. please help

Reactions: crs350onip