+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

shahid7565

Jun 3, 2019
Hi guys,

I have been following this thread for a long time. I applied for EOR on may 17 and i received an email today which said my scores have been changed. Soon after seeing the mail, I checked ielts essentials where my score was increased from [EXAM DATE - 30TH APRIL]
(L- 9,R- 8, W - 6.5, S - 6.5)
to
(L- 9,R- 8, W - 7.5, S - 6.5).

They have asked me to mail the original TRF.
Is the score updated on ielts essentials final?

Reactions: crs350onip

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I have been following this thread for a long time. I applied for EOR on may 17 and i received an email today which said my scores have been changed. Soon after seeing the mail, I checked ielts essentials where my score was increased from [EXAM DATE - 30TH APRIL]
to

Hello Shahid, good to hear your score was increased. What i can understand it took them almost 16 days to send you an email. Please can you confirm your exam centre location and IDP or BC ?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
applied for EOR recently and called up IDP for an update and they informed me that "shortly your report in the form of a courier will be dispatched", I did not submit my old TRF so does this mean there is no change in my scores? Please reply, guys come on.. please help
Have you received any Sms so far?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys,

to

Yes, this is final.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
no I didn't receive any email or sms but the lady on the phone informed me that a trf will be sent to my physical address but when I said I did not send the original trf then she backtracked and said I'll receive a courier but nothing apart from it. Then later I had a live chat with one of the members on the IDP website and she said "Letter of the Eor outcome will be sent to you directly" and "with that you'll be able to understand the result". What does this mean? Is there a chance of a change in my score (I applied for both speaking and writing). My scores are L/R/W/S 8.5/7/6.5/7

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Have you received any Sms so far?
no I didn't receive any email or sms but the lady on the phone informed me that a trf will be sent to my physical address but when I said I did not send the original trf then she backtracked and said I'll receive a courier but nothing apart from it. Then later I had a live chat with one of the members on the IDP website and she said "Letter of the Eor outcome will be sent to you directly" and "with that you'll be able to understand the result". What does this mean? Is there a chance of a change in my score (I applied for both speaking and writing). My scores are L/R/W/S 8.5/7/6.5/7

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......

As far as I know, IELTS won’t let multiple score card for same test with candidate and always swap it once score changes. This is usually done at the time of notification to the candidate.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
My current score is: L: 9, R: 8.5, S: 7.5 W: 6.5. I took a IELTS course from a professional and in all my essays she marked me 7.5. Is it wise to go for remarking? I heard rumors about IELTS scoring down to 6.5 in either W or S on purpose for candidates applying for Canadian immigration, If that's true then it would be unwise since they will be marking it again unfairly. Any opinions? advice? I would really appreciate your response(s).
Additional details:
I sit for IELTS in Newark, NJ in May, the official at the center told me they will send my paper for remarking process in England. The whole process will take around 3 weeks.
Go for it if you are confident enough. There are many positive results in this forum itself.

Reactions: ishan.jaffery

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
What was your exam date. You can check if it is available on ieltsessential

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
applied for EOR recently and called up IDP for an update and they informed me that "shortly your report in the form of a courier will be dispatched", I did not submit my old TRF so does this mean there is no change in my scores? Please reply, guys come on.. please help
YES