+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

chubachoochoo

Jun 1, 2019
Success story: Initial score W L S R - 6.5, 8, 8.5 and 7.5.

I was confident about my writing. Based on recommendation received from my family, went ahead with inquiry on results. Got a call within 22 days that there has been a change in writing results and the score has been updated to 7.

Moral of the story. If you are confident that you have done well in the actual exam and are getting feedback on your work. Please go ahead with the inquiry.

Best of luck to all!!!
May I know from which country you live? I am also waiting for my EoR result, been waiting for 21 days (as of today). from BC Dubai

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I want 6 bands in each module, my result is Listening - 6.5, Reading - 6, Writing - 5.5, Speaking - 5.5
Should i go for revaluation for Writing and Speaking??
If you are 100% confident in any of the section, writing or speaking, apply for EOR. You will get the refund even if the score changes for only one section.

Avmaia

May 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/03/2019
Just to add to statistics

Ielts IDP
Paper based
L9 R8 W6 S7.5

EOR Writing, got 0.5 for a final result o W6.5

Ielts IDP
Computer based
L8 R9 W6.5 S7.5

EOR Writing, got 0.5 for a final result o W7

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......

Ielts IDP
Paper based
L9 R8 W6 S7.5

Ielts IDP
Computer based
L8 R9 W6.5 S7.5

Congrats @Avmaia,

Can you please answer below:

which country your gave exam ?
can you share timeline for your second EOR ?
as per your personal experience, was the computer based exam easier than the paper based ?

thanks

margarets0610

Jun 1, 2019
Just wanna provide a timeline here... I will update it once I received any reply from my test center

IELTS USA - BC
Paper-based on April 27, 2019, first attempt
L8.5 R8.5 S6.5 W7
I was quite disappointed of the result because I earned my Master's degree in the US and have been working in an American company for one year. My job involves a lot of communication with client so I expected a higher band in speaking section.
EOR requested on May 10, 2019. Confirmation email was received from the test center on May 14, 2019. It was mentioned in the email that the EOR processing would take 3-5 weeks. Finger crossed!

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I contacted the BC today via their local Facebook page, and here's their reply:

"Unfortunately your remarking result isn't yet released, you will receive an email once your remarking result is ready."

I applied on May, 4, and I took CDT on 27/April/2019.

Reactions: crs350onip

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I contacted the BC today via their local Facebook page, and here's their reply:

"Unfortunately your remarking result isn't yet released, you will receive an email once your remarking result is ready."

I applied on May, 4, and I took CDT on 27/April/2019.
So they didn’t replied via email and you made them reply on social media :) good one.

I am sure you will get reply on or before 11 June as BC is known for 3-5 weeks time.

Just stay positive!

Reactions: he5ham

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019

Ielts IDP
Paper based
L9 R8 W6 S7.5

Ielts IDP
Computer based
L8 R9 W6.5 S7.5

Congrats! Did they change your score on the page of online results too?

Avmaia

May 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/03/2019
Congrats @Avmaia,

Can you please answer below:

which country your gave exam ?
can you share timeline for your second EOR ?
as per your personal experience, was the computer based exam easier than the paper based ?

thanks
Brazil

For the 2nd exam (computer based) I received the initial Test Report Form on a wednesday, asked for EOR and paid the same day and on the saturday of the same week I received the letter from IDP saying my band changed and the new Test Report Form.
My thought comparing computer and paper based:

Listening was kinda harder on computer. While using headphones makes it better, not being able to quickly make notes on what you heard (like numbers or keywords) on the paper close to the questions make it harder. (making notes on the computer is kinda inviable since you have to click and type while the audio is playing, also we were given a blank paper to make notes, but not being able to associate the notes with the questions makes it kinda pointless to me).
Reading was... I would say "more comfortable" since the visualization of text and answers simultaneously is better than having to flip pages to back to text.
Writing was easier as I work in IT and I'm faster typing than writing. Also, being able to copy, paste, quickly change words when reviewing and have the automatic word counter gives you more time to pay attention than doing it on paper. Also it makes it easier to not have to erase previously written words while taking care to not erase a part of another word.
Speaking is the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: he5ham

Avmaia

May 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/03/2019
Congrats! Did they change your score on the page of online results too?
I dont know, I didnt even check online. My timeline for computer test was:
Sunday - took test
Wednesday - received TRF and asked for EOR
Saturday - received EOR and new TRF

Everything was so fast I didnt see a point in looking online.

Edit: I'm from Brazil (my test center location was in Sao Paulo)

Last edited:

jiggishad

Oct 19, 2018
You should definitely apply for an EOR with these great scores. Hopefully, you will get the desired score in writing.
Hi, did you received any update? and one more thing I wanted to ask - I have applied for EOR at my IDP center along with original TRF but has not received any mail confirmation or anything - is this normal? did you receive any acknowledgment for same?