+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Immi2605

May 29, 2019
Success story: Initial score W L S R - 6.5, 8, 8.5 and 7.5.

I was confident about my writing. Based on recommendation received from my family, went ahead with inquiry on results. Got a call within 22 days that there has been a change in writing results and the score has been updated to 7.

Moral of the story. If you are confident that you have done well in the actual exam and are getting feedback on your work. Please go ahead with the inquiry.

Best of luck to all!!!

Reactions: ripul

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Success story: Initial score W L S R - 6.5, 8, 8.5 and 7.5.

I was confident about my writing. Based on recommendation received from my family, went ahead with inquiry on results. Got a call within 22 days that there has been a change in writing results and the score has been updated to 7.

Moral of the story. If you are confident that you have done well in the actual exam and are getting feedback on your work. Please go ahead with the inquiry.

Best of luck to all!!!
British Council or IDP ?

Also please share full timeline of EOR and Results.

Thanks.

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
You have already applied fo EoR.. Its just been 12 days.. Do share on what you are confused on?
And regarding the chance of writing score update - it purely depends on the way you wrote the exam!
I am confused because I have not received any acknowledgement from IDP about submission of EOR.

They have just provided one receipt for Payment.

I have submitted my original TRF with it.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I am confused because I have not received any acknowledgement from IDP about submission of EOR.

They have just provided one receipt for Payment.

I have submitted my original TRF with it.
So I guess you submitted at the center.. People usually receive acknowledgement when they send the EOR by post.
But anyway, IDP has a good record of processing EOR in time.

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
So I guess you submitted at the center.. People usually receive acknowledgement when they send the EOR by post.
But anyway, IDP has a good record of processing EOR in time.
Yes you are right, I have submitted at IDP Center.

Do they send any email or sms if score have not changed ??

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I am confused.

When I submitted EOR on 25-May at IDP, they took a copy of TRF instead of original. I have seen many instances of IDP asking for original TRF report. Please advise.

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I am confused.

When I submitted EOR on 25-May at IDP, they took a copy of TRF instead of original. I have seen many instances of IDP asking for original TRF report. Please advise.
It seems that there is no standard operating procedure for EoR in BC or IDP. Even within the same organization it seems that every test center operates in a different way. When I applied at the BC office, they only took the money and the application. When I asked about my status, they informed me that I have to go there in person to collect and open the EoR decision because the test center does not interfere in the process.
Today is my 29th day since my application, and I'm going to call them this morning to see what's going on.

So, just be patient and hope for the best!

Reactions: crs350onip

Parth_

Jun 1, 2019
My IELTS result is L - 6.5, R - 6, W - 5.5, S - 5.5
should i go for EoR??
It was IDP Academic exam.
I want 6 bands in each module.

Last edited:

NVK11

Jun 1, 2019
Hi
I had given IELTS exam in USA on 6th April and got result L 8 W7 R7 S6 .So I decided to go for EOR for speaking and applied for it on 10th May. I got mail from test center on 10th that document has been submitted to BC. And today I received mail from test center that there is no change in score.
My doubt is that I didn't receive any mail or SMS from BC.
Is that ok??
Please reply

Last edited:

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi
I had given IELTS exam in USA on 6th April and got result L 8 W7 R7 S6 .So I decided to go for EOR for speaking and applied for it on 10th May. I got mail from test center on 10th that document has been submitted to BC. And today I received mail from test center that there is no change in score.
My doubt is that I didn't receive any mail or SMS from BC.
Is that ok??
Please reply
Did you apply for EOR at the test center or sent the docs via post. In India, we receive SMS only for each update from BC.