+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Saurabhhanda

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for EOR on 07th February for my 19 January IELTS exam. Yesterday i got an email from BC stating that they need scanned cancelled cheque for further processing. What does that mean? I'm worried that they have not even started my revaluation and now they will take another 4 weeks to complete the whole process!

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Good to know.. they changed the process now actually..
So, did they mention the score also via email, or they mentioned its changed and simultaneously the changed score was updated online?
Hi. They did mention that score has changed via email.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Good to know.. they changed the process now actually..
So, did they mention the score also via email, or they mentioned its changed and simultaneously the changed score was updated online?
Hi Vive,
Email goes like this..Your score has been remarked and is ready for pick up at .....

But as i've said depends upon the country we are in. Im from Toronto, Canada. Took up computer-delivered ielts with British Council.

Cumber

Jan 24, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Hey just dont worry.. Most people dont make it in the first attempt, first attempt just goes in seeing the real pattern and exam conditions.

First i will tell you, you check your scores , sit and analyse your weak areas. ONly you can pinpoint that.

L 7 R 7.5 S 7.5 W 6.0. - This is a great score for a first timer. You jus have to polish a little to make L&R to 8 and writing 7. Just think how you did your speaking and try to practice the same way. Do active listening of BBC , read newspapers aloud..

May be you can write to IELTS Advantage Chris to check what mistake you are doing in writing.
There is a free 5 day challenge by Chris - IELTS Advantage, take that first and then ask him for scoring your writing.

You will make it, you are very near. All the best
Thank you so much. Your words are soothing and encouraging. I LL write again April 27. I look forward to a great score. I will contact the Chris.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you so much. Your words are soothing and encouraging. I LL write again April 27. I look forward to a great score. I will contact the Chris.

just my personal suggestion, if you could reach till that level in your score, you should take up the test very soon.
I experienced this, i gave a long gap and my scores actually deteriorated.
Your call , anyways wishing you all success :)

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
To me they said results are out on 14th Feb
If i receive an email, i ll have change in score
If no change , i ll get a decision letter on post

Exasperating to wait after hearing that results are out!!