+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Pujit1542

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
My friend along with me gave an exam and he had contacted BC for EOR and got this mail from British Council mail. It’s Shocking

We would like to inform you that EOR process totally depends upon you have performed in the examination. Also, it is an internal procedure which we can not disclose due to some security reasons and there are three probabilities that your score may increase, decrease or may not change as well.

Last edited:

rpgonzales

Feb 7, 2019
British Council mail. It’s Shocking

We would like to inform you that EOR process totally depends upon you have performed in the examination. Also, it is an internal procedure which we can not disclose due to some security reasons and there are three probabilities that your score may increase, decrease or may not change as well.
That's kind of vague...
I mean, they should atleast disclose these "probabilities" right?

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Yes. you need to visit the Chennai IDP centre in Nungambakkam with original TRF, EOR application and payment can be made by credit / debit card. Opposite Good Shepard school

You can give them a call and check on the person's availability before you go as both the POCs were on leave the day I went

044-33018888 is their number
Thank mate, I went to the center directly and applied for EoR.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Don’t see any hopes coz 4th time I am stuck at 6.5. Really not sure what to do to get 7. Feeling hopeless and totally shattered. EOR was the only hope.
Same happened with me, 5th time and i felt i wrote the best essay and cannot improve by any means unless i go for some 1 yr coaching.. how many ever times i write i can deliver only that type essay.. it really irritates..

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
Seriously :( i jus have time till June and i feel i am wasting time thinking of EoR.. i feel sick to write again too , without knowing EoR results :(
I understand. I also felt the same I was not feeling like studying at all. After few attempts we feel exhausted and quality also gets deteriorated. But I would suggest you to study lil but daily coz if I case EOR results come negative then you have something to hang on otherwise your situation will be like mine. One month wasted plus I have to start all over again. I am getting goosebumps to start all over again. The worst thing If EOR is negative they should provide consolidated marks of each marking criteria atleast candidate will come to know where to improve. This format seems very wrong. After all they take such a huge amount of money for rechecking. I think this the least they should do. But no one is there to monitor them they can do whatever they feel like. And people like us keep paying them in a hope that in next attempt we will get .5

Reactions: rpgonzales

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Don’t see any hopes coz 4th time I am stuck at 6.5. Really not sure what to do to get 7. Feeling hopeless and totally shattered. EOR was the only hope.
Take it again. I'm a researcher and have published papers, and they still gave me a 6.5 for writing on my first attempt. I went for an EOR and got bumped up and registered for a new test before the EOR results came out. Keep persevering!

Reactions: rpgonzales