+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018
Is it true that if a section has 2 band difference with another section, the lower section is already rechecked ?

I have 9 in listening and reading, but 7 in writing (7.5 in speaking). I want to give EOR for writing, Is my writing already rechecked ?

With current score I have 438, if writing score increases to 7.5 then 441.

Anybody with initial 2 band difference had given for EOR and got a positive result ?
There are many with more than 2 band difference and got.positive result. Just go for it, dont think too much. With the kind of result you got in other modules, I am sure you will get

Reactions: thog89

whosharma

Hi all,

Let me share my story.

IELTS date: 18 Aug 18
BC, Chandigarh India

Score LRWS: 8,7.5,6.5,8

Remark request date: 07 Sep 18 (writing)
Remark result date: 13 Oct 18

Updated result

W 6.5 -> 7.0

Basically my English writing was not that great, neither I followed some standard format.
I just gave a try for recheck and it worked.

This is not the first time recheck had worked for me, in my first attempt also writing bands were increased from 6-> 6.5

If you are lacking by only 0.5 bands and you do have extra money for disposal, do try your luck.

Regards
Rohit

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Guys how much it cost to request for a remark ? Thanks
Cost for EOR in India

British Council: INR 6500 (about CAD 115) or around 50% the cost to write the exam.

IDP: INR 9500 (about CAD 168) or around 75% the cost to write the exam.

Same cost even if it is 1 section or more than 1 section remarking.

Google Search: British Council enquiry on results or IDP enquiry on results. Will give you the EOR form for your country and you can find the rates there.

Nktk27

Oct 13, 2018
i also had applied for my SPEAKING EOR (6.5) on 15 september via IDP ABU DHABI and still waiting for the result.Anyone here who had applied on same date from same centre? same

Nktk27

Oct 13, 2018
I’ve received the email from IDP. What does that mean?
Your Enquiry on Results [EOR] application for 02-August-2018 IELTS test date you sat with IDP Test Centre has been completed. All results are strictly confidential, and will not be released over the phone or email.

Your results will be posted by standard delivery mail (Australia Post) to the address provided on your remark application, as below.

Should there be any changes to your address, please reply to this email with your full name and new postal address before your results are posted out at the date and time below.

Your remarked results will be posted out at 4pm on Thursday,23rd August 2018
hi i also applied fir idp ielts speaking Eor on 15th semptmbr but have not recieved any kinda such email which u did. should i be worried?

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Hello

I did IELTS once here in Mississuga and my score ..
Speaking 8
Reading 6
Writing 6
Listening 6

Of course I’m not happy with my 6.5 overall band so I will retake the test but any suggestions on how can I get band 8 in all skills ?? Do I need to enroll in a course or something? Plz share ur experience

vig123

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Hey guys,

If I go for ielts revaluation, is there any possibility of my score getting reduced from the original one ? Please advice!!

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Hey guys,

If I go for ielts revaluation, is there any possibility of my score getting reduced from the original one ? Please advice!!
I don't think so.

2 months back, I did poorly in speaking and I got 7 (was expecting a 6 or 6.5). But I needed 7.5 and gave it for EOR, after asking your similar question in this thread and a separate thread, everyone said it won't reduce. After my EOR the score didn't change.

vig123

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Thank you !

I don't think so.

2 months back, I did poorly in speaking and I got 7 (was expecting a 6 or 6.5). But I needed 7.5 and gave it for EOR, after asking your similar question in this thread and a separate thread, everyone said it won't reduce. After my EOR the score didn't change.
I don't think so.

satgua

Sep 21, 2018
Hi All,

I just received my EOR TRF today and glad to share that my Speaking changed from 6.5 to 7. It was my 2nd attempt.

BC Qatar.

Reactions: Nktk27

mccoy1985

Oct 1, 2018
Cost for EOR in India

British Council: INR 6500 (about CAD 115) or around 50% the cost to write the exam.

IDP: INR 9500 (about CAD 168) or around 75% the cost to write the exam.

Same cost even if it is 1 section or more than 1 section remarking.

Google Search: British Council enquiry on results or IDP enquiry on results. Will give you the EOR form for your country and you can find the rates there.
thanks a lot