Country-India
Revaluation Submission Date- Have to submot waiting for TRF
Subject-Reading
Revaluation Completion Date-NA
TRF received date-NA
Result-Awaited

I took general test on 29th September
And i received result today i.e on 12th october L/R/W/S - 7.5/4.5/7.5/6

I scored very less in reading where i was pretty confident that i will get good score in reading and in worse case also i am sure no more than 10 answers will be wrong .So I want to apply for revaluation.Please let me know if any one who took reading test on Sept 29th faced the same issue and one more i sae many portals said that very slim and rare chances to get score in listening and reading if apply for revaluation but i saw many people who scored band 8,9 in all three modules other than reading and telling that they were fabbergasted seeing their result in reading.There might be chances of choosing wrong key sometimes in a worse situation.Does any one scored in reading after revaluation.

Last edited:

kknid

Mar 14, 2017
Hey Guys, I appeared for IELTS through British Council. TRF is yet to be received, but my Score is
L: 8.5
R: 7.5
S: 7.5
W: 6.5

I am falling short by .5 in Writing, Should i go for a re-valuation. Any suggestions?

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
New to this thread. I was researching for feedback's on EOR and i ended up in this forum. Good to see a thread on EOR with so many people having a positive outcome after revaluation.

I received my score report yesterday my scores are
L - 8
R - 7.5
S - 7
W - 6.5
Fell 0.5 short for CLB 9 and therefore decided to go for EOR. Haven't received TRF Score report so I'll have wait until it arrives in couple of days.

Just a quick question, I only need writing module for revaluation but should i go for speaking as well or just the writing module? Does the increase in writing depend on speaking score in some or any other way? I hope i get the 0.5 increase, also I'm deciding to book a test date as well and not waste time in case the outcome comes unchanged.

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Hey Guys, I appeared for IELTS through British Council. TRF is yet to be received, but my Score is

I am falling short by .5 in Writing, Should i go for a re-valuation. Any suggestions?
Having read positive feedback's from so many people made me take a decision on going for EOR, i think it's totally worth specially when it comes to speaking and writing modules. I am going for the revaluation and also thinking to book a test date accordingly in about 3 weeks of time from now. I think cancelling a test prior to 48 hours results in a full refund so you can plan accordingly.

Neslin

Oct 12, 2018
New to this thread. I was researching for feedback's on EOR and i ended up in this forum. Good to see a thread on EOR with so many people having a positive outcome after revaluation.

I received my score report yesterday my scores are
L - 8
R - 7.5
S - 7
W - 6.5
Fell 0.5 short for CLB 9 and therefore decided to go for EOR. Haven't received TRF Score report so I'll have wait until it arrives in couple of days.

Just a quick question, I only need writing module for revaluation but should i go for speaking as well or just the writing module? Does the increase in writing depend on speaking score in some or any other way? I hope i get the 0.5 increase, also I'm deciding to book a test date as well and not waste time in case the outcome comes unchanged.
If u are looking for clb 9 you need a 0.5 increase in just writing, rest all are perfect
Clb 9 is lrws 8 7 7 7

Neslin

Oct 12, 2018

My suggestion is you should take a chance for eor.

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018

Yes go for revaluation..worth a shot

prabhu1009

Jul 17, 2018
Hi! I got my result today for IELTS academic thru BC and this was my score:
L-7.5
R-7.5
W-6.0
S-6.5
Should I go for re-evaluation? I just need a 0.5 raise with my speaking.
Almost the same score.. go for it.. who knows luck might be on your side.. if you are confident then you should definitely go for it.. i am planning to remark both writing and speaking.

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Is it true that if a section has 2 band difference with another section, the lower section is already rechecked ?

I have 9 in listening and reading, but 7 in writing (7.5 in speaking). I want to give EOR for writing, Is my writing already rechecked ?

With current score I have 438, if writing score increases to 7.5 then 441.

Anybody with initial 2 band difference had given for EOR and got a positive result ?

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Is it true that if a section has 2 band difference with another section, the lower section is already rechecked ?

I have 9 in listening and reading, but 7 in writing (7.5 in speaking). I want to give EOR for writing, Is my writing already rechecked ?

With current score I have 438, if writing score increases to 7.5 then 441.

Anybody with initial 2 band difference had given for EOR and got a positive result ?
I have heard about the 2 band difference theory on this forum. However, no one is sure about its authenticity.

Also, many candidates have seen increase in band in similar situations like yours.

I would suggest you to go for EOR .All the best !

Reactions: thog89