+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for your swift response.
I recently applied for eor but in Lahore aeo
My score is L:8.5, Reading:7, Speaking:7 and W: 6.5
Hope I can also get my writing corrected and get 7 in that.
Best of luck. May the odds ever be in your favor. :)

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
The same happened with me as well back in 2015. AEO Islamabad. Writing score got a jump from 6.5 to 7.5 upon rechecking. So, I believe if somebody is confident on their writing or speaking and think that their test wasn't graded fairly, taking a chance is the most logical way forward in that case. Good luck to everyone including myself :) By the way, my previous IELTS is going to expire in a month or so and I would have to sit for it again very soon :mad:

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
The same happened with me as well back in 2015. AEO Islamabad. Writing score got a jump from 6.5 to 7.5 upon rechecking. So, I believe if somebody is confident on their writing or speaking and think that their test wasn't graded fairly, taking a chance is the most logical way forward in that case. Good luck to everyone including myself :) By the way, my previous IELTS is going to expire in a month or so and I would have to sit for it again very soon :mad:
Best of luck. Why are you retaking? Didn't you use it the first time?

Reactions: warpdrive

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
Best of luck. Why are you retaking? Didn't you use it the first time?
Thanks a bunch. Timings never match and odds are always against me. Been trying for different provinces for a long long time but somehow things haven't worked out for me so far for different reasons. I see you have a great score there, almost a perfect one, you should get a job at IELTS as a grading officer or something ;)

Reactions: hirasalam

w-huss91

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks a bunch. Timings never match and odds are always against me. Been trying for different provinces for a long long time but somehow things haven't worked out for me so far for different reasons. I see you have a great score there, almost a perfect one, you should get a job at IELTS as a grading officer or something ;)
Gosh that's really daunting for applying for different provinces.
What is your crs score.
I am standin

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
Gosh that's really daunting for applying for different provinces.
What is your crs score.
I am standin
I was this close to applying for Nova Scotia back in 2015 but couldn't at last due to the shortage of funds. Now my NOC in that province requires a job offer so no more Nova Scotia for me. Looking for some other option now. Let's see but the IELTS expiring next month again which is always a PITA and IELTS is always a chance game. My CRS is 357 at the moment which is pretty low so I most definitely need a PNP.

w-huss91

Aug 26, 2017
I was this close to applying for Nova Scotia back in 2015 but couldn't at last due to the shortage of funds. Now my NOC in that province requires a job offer so no more Nova Scotia for me. Looking for some other option now. Let's see but the IELTS expiring next month again which is always a PITA and IELTS is always a chance game. My CRS is 357 at the moment which is pretty low so I most definitely need a PNP.
Good luck and hope you get your pr soon
Apply for saskatchwhn as well as soon as it is open.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Aww, I completely understand how frustrating it must be. I was gutted with my first result, couldn't bear the thought of re-appearing. Anyhow, really wish you get your lucky break soon. and thanks , if I was a grading officer you'd all get get CLB10 :D

warpdrive

Jun 19, 2013
Pakistan
Aww, I completely understand how frustrating it must be. I was gutted with my first result, couldn't bear the thought of re-appearing. Anyhow, really wish you get your lucky break soon. and thanks , if I was a grading officer you'd all get get CLB10 :D
Thank you. Let's see. I hope the timings get in place this time and at least I get to submit the application with this IELTS. IELTS is simple but sometimes it gets on your nerves and everything just falls off the cliff, total luck :mad:

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thank you. Let's see. I hope the timings get in place this time and at least I get to submit the application with this IELTS. IELTS is simple but sometimes it gets on your nerves and everything just falls off the cliff, total luck :mad:
couldn't agree more, it's more a test of presence of mind than english.

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,

My wife's IELTS score for May 13th as below

Listening - 8.0
Reading - 9.0
Speaking - 8.0
Writing - 7.5

We want to get a remark for Listening so it can move to 8.5, this will give her the full CLB 10 score. I would like to know if anyone has experience it listening remark and if its possible score can move up.

Thanks.
hey. what material your wife used to prepare for writing?

Popat

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
In US, I was told by the center that if there is any change in score, center would send me TRF via express shipment (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc). And if there is no change in score, center would send TRF via regular mail (USPS).

I am not sure how does that work in Canada Centers. If its similar practice, could be discouraging for you.

Hi
I am waiting for Remaking Outcome via Canada Post. Could anyone help me , Can we see outcome Online or not? Due to long weekend mail is Late.
please help me.
Thanks