W-7
Overall-7.5
2nd attempt:

L-8
R-9
S-7.5
W-6.5
Overall 8

I want to mention one thing here. I hardly had any preparation for my first attempt. but in my second attempt, i prepared myself for a month. I am really sad to see the fall in my speaking and writing score. I expected better than 1st attempt.

Should I go for remark?

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
1st attempt:
L-7.5
R-6.5
S-8.5
W-7
Overall-7.5
2nd attempt:

L-8
R-9
S-7.5
W-6.5
Overall 8

I want to mention one thing here. I hardly had any preparation for my first attempt. but in my second attempt, i prepared myself for a month. I am really sad to see the fall in my speaking and writing score. I expected better than 1st attempt.

Should I go for remark?
it is advisable to appear for test again

colegold100

May 26, 2017
1st attempt:
L-7.5
R-6.5
S-8.5
W-7
Overall-7.5
2nd attempt:

L-8
R-9
S-7.5
W-6.5
Overall 8

Should I go for remark?
Please go for remark. Hope for the best. Thank me later.

colegold100

May 26, 2017
My wife's IELTS results are as follow:
L- 8.5
R-7.5
W-6.5
S- 7
Exam date :30th September 2017
Exam Location: Lagos,Nigeria
EOR Date: 16th October,2017

I pray she gets an upgrade of 0.5 in Writing.

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys. Pedro, from Brazil.

Here is my timeline:

Test: 29th July (Toronto, Canada)
Marks:
L- 8
R-8.5
S- 7
W- 6.5

Requested a review, and they increased by 0.5! (Date: 17/10/2017)

Good luck on yours CLB 9.

colegold100

May 26, 2017
Sorry Guy, Am new here and i will like to know meaning of some abbreviation word like EOR Date and CLB
This section is for those that have received their IELTS or IDP results but not satisfied with them. They request for EOR-(Enquiry of Result) which require senior examiners remarking their papers. EOR is mostly done for writing and/or Speaking section which could be subjective as against Listening and reading that are objective.

CLB-Canadian Language Benchmark
EOR date: This is just the date candidate request for remark/result enquiry or query.

Pastee14

Oct 19, 2017
This section is for those that have received their IELTS or IDP results but not satisfied with them. They request for EOR-(Enquiry of Result) which require senior examiners remarking their papers. EOR is mostly done for writing and/or Speaking section which could be subjective as against Listening and reading that are objective.

CLB-Canadian Language Benchmark
EOR date: This is just the date candidate request for remark/result enquiry or query.
Thank u so much for the explanation

NAVYY

Oct 20, 2017
Hello there

I have an important question...and desperately need an answer please! Recently I got my IELTS score with CLB 9, however I was not satisfied with speaking and writing bands! anyways I updated my EE profile where I got Score 439! but since I was dissatisfied with my results I had immediately requested the EOR (Remark)! now question is I got ITA with my current score 439....but when next week when I will receive my probably with higher scores which would change my score from 439 to 442 would that be considered as misrepresentation when I will submit my TRF with higher scores? Please respond. Thanks

canoninsaudi

Jan 14, 2015
Hello there

I have an important question...and desperately need an answer please! Recently I got my IELTS score with CLB 9, however I was not satisfied with speaking and writing bands! anyways I updated my EE profile where I got Score 439! but since I was dissatisfied with my results I had immediately requested the EOR (Remark)! now question is I got ITA with my current score 439....but when next week when I will receive my probably with higher scores which would change my score from 439 to 442 would that be considered as misrepresentation when I will submit my TRF with higher scores? Please respond. Thanks
COngratulations for getting an ITA. In your case, I suggest that you try to communicate with the IELTS centre and tell them if it would be possible to cancel your re-mark. In the event that there will be changes though, you may also write it in the explanation letter to the immigration officer if you lodge your file.

MineshK

Oct 18, 2017
IELTS have the following policy:

(a) The remarking appeals scam process aims to maximize profits further.

(b) Around 99% of appeals will never receive a higher mark.

They have already made up their mind that they do not think your demographic data on the application form is suitable for migration to Canada.
Or, they have decided that you are the sort of person who can afford to take about 10 IELTS tests before they will give you the scores you need for migration. IELTS aim to fail Canadian migrants as many times as possible to maximize profits. IELTS only have a monopoly market for one sector: Skilled migration to Canada. IDP Education frauds target this vulnerable profitable demographic the most.

(c) IELTS will award about 1% of all appeals an increase in mark. They have this 1% policy so that consumer affairs agencies find it harder to argue that appeals process is a total scam. "Look Government, we do sometimes give a higher grade after a remark".

If you ask around, you will find that about 1%, possibly 2% of appeals are successful.

http://www.thefreeschool.education/language-tests-review.html

MineshK

Oct 18, 2017
The IELTS remark process is a scam that aims to collect more profits.

They award about 1% to 2% of remarks a higher grade so that foreign governments find it harder to argue that the appeals process is a total scam.

IELTS have a monopoly for Canadian immigration. They can and will fail you as many times as they like by offering a fake fail score of 6.5 for writing or speaking.

IELTS read your application form and decide how many times they think they can fail you to maximize their profits.

IELTS have a corrupt arrangement with the Canadian Government. They will fail you as many times as possible to slow down immigration.

http://www.thefreeschool.education/language-tests-review.html

Reindeer1234

Sep 13, 2017
I had given the IELTS test on 9 September 2017 from BC & obtained below mentioned scores -
L 8.5
R 7.5
W 7
S 6.5.

I have now applied for revaluation only for Speaking and waiting for results.

EOR filed on 4/10

What are the chances of increasing the score by 0.5 in speaking which will boost my overall CRS to an greater extent ?

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had given the IELTS test on 9 September 2017 from BC & obtained below mentioned scores -
L 8.5
R 7.5
W 7
S 6.5.

I have now applied for revaluation only for Speaking and waiting for results.

EOR filed on 4/10

What are the chances of increasing the score by 0.5 in speaking which will boost my overall CRS to an greater extent ?
I also filed my EOR today for speaking. Given 6.5 need 7. Let us know here once you get the result. And yes, good luck!

Reactions: sabine0018