+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected PR Application

KlausKarp

Dec 5, 2016
Maple Ridge, BC
LANDED..........
9 July 2018
Hi Darwin900

Yes, the Medical was already done at the time of reject ion. The rejection was due a faulty police certificate. There were no problems with the medical exams. Here's an appropriate timeline of the events you asked for (can't find the exact dates right now, but I suppose it won't matter for you).

February 2017: Medical exams (no X-ray for wife, because pregnant)
April 2017: Handed in complete application.
June 2017: Application rejected due to faulty police certificate
Summer: Received new police certificate, handed in application again
November 2017: Wife X-ray was done November 2017 (after birth)
December 2017: Newborn medical
January 2018: Re-did Medical exams, because they are only valid for 1 year
February 2018: Approved
July: Arrived in Vancouver

Reactions: Mummyyamen

Mummyyamen

Nov 20, 2018
Good day, my PR application was refused. The agent said i do mot have sufficient funds. This must ne a mistake as i had and still jave more than suffiecent funds as required by CIC. Please what can i do next. How do i re apply.
Can i appeal the decission
Do i statrt Exprer entry all over again

Anu aji

Nov 27, 2018
Hi
Does anyone know how to upload some extra details in Dubai pcc application after applying online

KlausKarp

Dec 5, 2016
Maple Ridge, BC
LANDED..........
9 July 2018
Good day, my PR application was refused. The agent said i do mot have sufficient funds. This must ne a mistake as i had and still jave more than suffiecent funds as required by CIC. Please what can i do next. How do i re apply.
Can i appeal the decission
Do i statrt Exprer entry all over again
You can certainly try to contact CIC via their web form and plead your case. But I'd suggest to get started on a new application right away too.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi All,
We have been processing our PR application on my wife's profile. We have applied to NS, and have been granted a PNP, post which we got an ITA. Our EE profile has been canceled as we had not submitted a birth certificate copy for me, (there was no mention of the same in the Mandatory Document checklist). Nowhere have they asked for a copy of the spouses' certificate. Our research shows that a birth certificate is required only for dependent children. and we have submitted a copy for our child.

This is the message that we have received:

Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Copy of birth certificate for dependant(s)
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

I need advice on the next course of action:

• Do we need to recreate an EE profile and request the province to reassign the nomination?
  • Do we need to update the web form and request the CIC to allows us time to upload the copy?
Thanks in advance,
Cheers.

KlausKarp

Dec 5, 2016
Maple Ridge, BC
LANDED..........
9 July 2018
Hi!
I don't remember uploading my spouses birth certificate either. Maybe a translation was missing? But anyway, you're at this point now, and to save time the same advice as above:
Create a new EE profile right away! Make sure you got all necessary documents (translation, notarisations, affidavits, etc.).
If you got them all, and the PNP is still active (sorry, have no experience with that, maybe ask in another, specific forum), then with the next draw you should receive your ITA.
I don't think you can update the web form after the application was rejected. You could send an inquiry via their Web Form and plead your case, ask where it says that the spouse's birth certificate is required.

Good luck, second time's the charm (for me at least:)

Reactions: ranjitrajkumar

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi!
I don't remember uploading my spouses birth certificate either. Maybe a translation was missing? But anyway, you're at this point now, and to save time the same advice as above:
Create a new EE profile right away! Make sure you got all necessary documents (translation, notarisations, affidavits, etc.).
If you got them all, and the PNP is still active (sorry, have no experience with that, maybe ask in another, specific forum), then with the next draw you should receive your ITA.
I don't think you can update the web form after the application was rejected. You could send an inquiry via their Web Form and plead your case, ask where it says that the spouse's birth certificate is required.

Good luck, second time's the charm (for me at least:)
Thank you for your quick reply, it reinforces my thoughts too.

Sep 19, 2016
Hi ,

I have submitted my documents today, however I came to know that I have submitted the Digital photo in pdf format instead of JPEG. (Since in some forums they have mentioned that we should scan front & back side & upload in pdf). Kindly let me know if they will reject my application?

Is it possible to submit webform now and to attach the correct JPEG photo?

Expecting your response!!

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hi ,

I have submitted my documents today, however I came to know that I have submitted the Digital photo in pdf format instead of JPEG. (Since in some forums they have mentioned that we should scan front & back side & upload in pdf). Kindly let me know if they will reject my application?

Is it possible to submit webform now and to attach the correct JPEG photo?

Expecting your response!!
Yes, you can do that. Won't hurt.

KlausKarp

Dec 5, 2016
Maple Ridge, BC
LANDED..........
9 July 2018
Yes, you can do that. Won't hurt.
I doubt that the application would be rejected due a different picture format. I think at some point you will have to hand in a "real" picture anyway, with your passport, that one has very specific measurements, but pdf or jpeg - as long as you could upload it should be fine.
But yes, you can always use the webform and send the jpeg format. Won't hurt.

Sep 19, 2016
Thanks so much for your reply.. I have another question. Do we need provide separate web form for myself , my spouse & child or single form is sufficient?

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
I think a single form should be sufficient. You can explain in the form that it is for you, your spouse, and your dependents.
Hi,

My application got rejected due to upfront medical report. I have created a new profile and waiting for the next draw. I was wondering after your rejection and re-application, how much time did it take for them to process your application? Was it faster than the 1st time?

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Hello people. My NOC is 2174 and CRS 440. I received ITA in October. I submitted all the docs but unfortunately due to one missing document, my application got rejected. It was Police clearance - Traffic History, Australia (Queensland) for my husband who is the secondary applicant. I created my express entry profile again and now waiting for ITA.
So just want to know, since the rejection reason is for the secondary applicant, does that mean that all my documents (primary applicant) are accepted and correct.
Hi, we applied through my wife, and just got a rejection as well from the same issue because we didn't get a document from vicroads-we lived at Victoria - Melbourne. How did you request the document? I saw that people say a document comes as e-mail and it is accepted by CIC. Is that correct?
What a sad moment.. Still, we are in shock. It shouldn't that hard to give time and request this document...