+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected PR Application

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Now we are worried about something else..

We submitted our profile and got AOR on 18th of July through my wife for PR. After this, we applied for Bridge Open work permit for her on the 25th of July. Her OWP expired on the 30th of July. She is still working on her job as she is on the implied status with her BOWP application. But there is a big chance that BOWP might be rejected as well.. In this case, she should stop working and cannot work until getting PR as looks like she cannot apply for BOWP again after we submitted our new application hopefully before the end of this month... Because to be able to apply BOWP, you should still have the valid permit available on that date.

So massy. Does anybody have any suggestions about what to do? The only way looks like to hope the great news and getting BOWP approval...

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Good day, my PR application was refused. The agent said i do mot have sufficient funds. This must ne a mistake as i had and still jave more than suffiecent funds as required by CIC. Please what can i do next. How do i re apply.
Can i appeal the decission
Do i statrt Exprer entry all over again
Could you please share your rejection timeline?? when did u get your AOR and when u get ur refusal letter??

visupreddy

Feb 4, 2020
Now we are worried about something else..

We submitted our profile and got AOR on 18th of July through my wife for PR. After this, we applied for Bridge Open work permit for her on the 25th of July. Her OWP expired on the 30th of July. She is still working on her job as she is on the implied status with her BOWP application. But there is a big chance that BOWP might be rejected as well.. In this case, she should stop working and cannot work until getting PR as looks like she cannot apply for BOWP again after we submitted our new application hopefully before the end of this month... Because to be able to apply BOWP, you should still have the valid permit available on that date.

So massy. Does anybody have any suggestions about what to do? The only way looks like to hope the great news and getting BOWP approval...
Hi @korucu,

Did you managed to re-apply BOWP after your PR rejection? Are you eligible to work after BOWP is rejected. Please advice.

Rahim-M

Aug 25, 2021
Hello; No, I did not apply for Queensland, but my wife's Korean police certificate was faulty. However, the ensuing process was the same: rejection.

As mentioned above, I did the whole process again from scratch, i.e. got the new police certificate within a few days, applied, into Express Entry pool, got drawn after a few weeks, handed in application, handed in further documents, and … received the final request to hand in my passport for the issuance of my COPR a week ago! So all my other documents were fine, just the police certificate not.

However, still double-check all your other docs too, can't hurt. Keep us updated, would be interesting to know if indeed CIC finds other "elements which may also be missing or incomplete" besides the police certificate after you handed in the correct one. Good luck!
Hi, I got the rejection for the same. Korea police certificate from the embassy. Could you please let me know how did you apply for the police certificate in Korea?