+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected for missing PCC! (Officer error?)

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Just found what he wrote
"
PPC Chile not approved. Missing 1 document
PPC Chile not acceptable. Missing 1 document "Hoja de Vida". Also, PPC should have NOT been uploaded since duration of stay was 5 months at time of AOR."
You misunderstood that post. What he meant is he didn't need a PCC to be uploaded because his stay in Chile was only 5 months, but still he uploaded, and when he uploaded he missed Chile PCC related document called 'Hoja de vida'. So they cancelled his case even without considering the fact that he hadn't need a PCC for that country because he didn't provide PCC properly.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
You misunderstood that post. What he meant is he didn't need a PCC to be uploaded because his stay in Chile was only 5 months, but still he uploaded, and when he uploaded he missed Chile PCC related document called 'Hoja de vida'. So they cancelled his case even without considering the fact that he hadn't need a PCC for that country because he didn't provide PCC properly.
I didnt misunderstand it. What you just said is what i said. I said he did not need to upload it, but he still did. So they cancelled his case for missing a document that usually has to be given with the chile pcc even though the whole thing from chile wasnt needed because he didnt stay 6 months or more.
Bottom line is, you submit something wrong, they cancel, whether its required from you to begin with or not.
I was just making a point that giving them extra documents just because one thinks he/she being on the safe side is not always a good idea.

Reactions: Houzi

ashkal

Dec 5, 2016
Well in such cases the immigration officer might decide, that they need additional PCC for you from NZ, since it is almost near to 5 - 6 months. Under CIC website we have just a guideline which says if you have stayed in a country for more than 6 months then PCC needed. But some cases I have seen people with just over 5 months in specific country have been asked to submit PCC for that specific country. Best will be email to CPC Ottawa and get it clarified? They might request you additional document under your CIC account soon and open your case again. Mine was rejected and then I send new documents with LOE and my case was reopened in 1 month time.

All the best!
Thanks for the advice! I have done that and sent an explanation to them. It seems crazy to reject on such grounds, when ti would be very easy for them to just ask me to send them the form (it is one page long!), which would have taken me 2 minutes to fill in. Will wait for a few weeks to see what the reply is. Cheers again!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I disagree with guy.

I don't believe you can be refused for adding a document that was not requested. It is weird.

Thats not always the case. On immitracker there was a recent case where the applicant got rejected for wrong pcc, when he actually spent less than 6 months in that country. He also mentioned that they clearly said in the rejection letter that he attached a wrong document that was not needed to begin with. So him thinking let me add it to be safe got him a rejection.

Reactions: shagunsangwan

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Thats not always the case. On immitracker there was a recent case where the applicant got rejected for wrong pcc, when he actually spent less than 6 months in that country. He also mentioned that they clearly said in the rejection letter that he attached a wrong document that was not needed to begin with. So him thinking let me add it to be safe got him a rejection.
Disagree, adding an extra document could and should never lead to rejection. One can sue people and organizations for such insensitive actions.

Recently IRCC had to issue refund of application fees to some international students whose work permits were unfairly refused in 2015 and they were issued full 3 year work permits after waiting more than a year.

Reactions: pedestal-man

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all:

The discussion above got me worried. I got my PCC for my present address. However, as my PCC has a line that says "Further investigation maybe done from the permanent address". Now my permanent address is another district where I have my ancestral home but never lived there since 18. However i got one PCC from there too, but now confused whether I should upload both the PCCs or only for the present address. I am afraid adding PCC from permanent address might cause me a problem as I have not mentioned it in my address history but is mentioned in my PCC of current city. Please advise. Thank you.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Get PCC from your central or federal police or government

Dear all:

The discussion above got me worried. I got my PCC for my present address. However, as my PCC has a line that says "Further investigation maybe done from the permanent address". Now my permanent address is another district where I have my ancestral home but never lived there since 18. However i got one PCC from there too, but now confused whether I should upload both the PCCs or only for the present address. I am afraid adding PCC from permanent address might cause me a problem as I have not mentioned it in my address history but is mentioned in my PCC of current city. Please advise. Thank you.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Disagree, adding an extra document could and should never lead to rejection. One can sue people and organizations for such insensitive actions.

Recently IRCC had to issue refund of application fees to some international students whose work permits were unfairly refused in 2015 and they were issued full 3 year work permits after waiting more than a year.
He must be lying then! If he is saying thats what got him rejected. I just brought in his case here to help the person asking. If he wants to add un necessary documents then go ahead not my problem.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
[QU"pedestal-man, post: 6227637, member: 591163"]Get PCC from your central or federal police or government[/QUOTE]
We dont have any such police certificates. Only local police stations issues these.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
[QU"pedestal-man, post: 6227637, member: 591163"]Get PCC from your central or federal police or government
We dont have any such police certificates. Only local police stations issues these.[/QUOTE]
Get PCC from all the regions where you have lived from the day you turned 18. Good luck.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
We dont have any such police certificates. Only local police stations issues these.
Get PCC from all the regions where you have lived from the day you turned 18. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
I have lived only in one city, but on different addresses. However, I have taken the PCC for the present address, as the PCC is not issued for older addresses here. On a safe side I have also taken a PCC for the permanent address from another city as my Identity document mentions that. I think thats the best I can do. :confused: