+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Work Experience

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Friends,

According to CIC, one has to have 1 year continous Full Time Paid Experience... is it necessary to have the experience in same company for 1 year or is it ok if you have worked in two saperate companies without a break in the middle and your designation remains same in both the companies?

Please shed some light in to this..

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
accreddy is right.

One year full time --- spread in any number of companies does not matter.
Your designation also does not matter; rather your duties matter - is what many people say; as well as CIC in their website (however I have my own reservations. designation reveals the position held and is given based on the job duties. hence having 'manager' or 'officer' in your title 'helps'; thought it might not hurt the case if you donot have one).

Any ways, you are saying, the designation remains same.

So, you are all set!

Give a blast Hemant!

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
ok, hemant

1 year, as many number of companies

go ahead

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
there was an example of a candidate who had experience in two episodes and his application was rejected on this basis. dont remember his user name. he posted his case in may or june maybe. do a search if possible.

accreddy

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Here is the link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/permanent-residence-refused-t20626.0.html

It is not mentioned whether two periods were continuous or not in the above case.

I am assuming if it is continuous then it should be fine.

hemant.pandya

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your comments. However I will be applying in May 2010. Taking all the information and making all possible arrangments for the same.

There is one more thing i want to know, For claiming points for French Language, what proof needs to be submited? It there a TEST for french like for English they ask for IELTS?

Best Regards,

Hemant Pandya