+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Study Permit for 2nd Time ... Please Help

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Its not necessary that the officer mentions everything in notes, they usually look at the whole picture and make a decision. They inform you for the greater decision sometimes. I would say get a Masters and do not apply for your dependents. The officer needs a reason for your proposed study and your willingness to come back after you complete your studies. If you are not sure about convincing him the third time, try express entry to north provinces. I am sure you get some score below the cut off.
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated!

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Please consider below points while working out on your SOP. I am married with a kid, having 13 years of exp. Hence, I can speak from my perspective.

1. Please try to have your SOP in max 2 pages.
2. Apply for Masters program and VO will reject any diploma program for someone who is already having so much of exp.
3. Please apply alone. Do not include your family at this moment
4. Do talk about career prospects in Canada instead about your home country.
5. Emphasis that you will be returning back to your family in your home country
6. Project your finances clearly. Try to show your own savings more instead of acquired finance.

Hope this helps

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Please consider below points while working out on your SOP. I am married with a kid, having 13 years of exp. Hence, I can speak from my perspective.

2. Apply for Masters program and VO will reject any diploma program for someone who is already having so much of exp.
6. Project your finances clearly. Try to show your own savings more instead of acquired finance.

Hope this helps
Thank you very much for your feedback. Really appreciated

Ashaah96

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Which type of application is better for second time submission after a refusal SDS or Paper? if first submission was through SDS.

Stunna12345

Oct 1, 2019
Hi
I was denied as well.

Got my ATIP notes and it stated

Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicants incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to home country. The applicants plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicants current or future employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to their home of residence. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for the stay.

I have a B.Sc in computer science in Nigeria going for a Graduate diploma in Information security at Concordia university of Edmonton.
Bio

22 years old male. Working about a year as a Software Developer.

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019

Hope this helps
How about a post graduate certificate program, could I apply to this?

eagerly

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi
I was denied as well.

Got my ATIP notes and it stated

Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicants incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to home country. The applicants plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicants current or future employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to their home of residence. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for the stay.

I have a B.Sc in computer science in Nigeria going for a Graduate diploma in Information security at Concordia university of Edmonton.
Bio

22 years old male. Working about a year as a Software Developer.
Sorry to hear about that. Am trying to apply once again as well.