+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Refused" in GCMS notes 10.08.2020

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, I see no one received any update :(
I did already request admission withdrawal from GBC, they were understanding and charged 100 cad only even for GCMS refusal (since I received no official refusal letter yet).
Im gonna think of my other plans after a year. Surely won't reapply for Jan 2020.
Thats a good action actually. Institutions there require more funding for safe opening like facility ventilation upgrade and will operate both in-person and virtual which will require more staff and cost more. May not be a good idea to keep your funds in your school while their using it for this upgrades and your class will start next year.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
stay in your country bro and be happy.
imagine if a country couldn't give you small thing as a study permit then what has it more to offer?
True that, but I wud imagine the other ways of reaching, tho a bit after. So, gonna hang for a while in Dubai.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Thats a good action actually. Institutions there require more funding for safe opening like facility ventilation upgrade and will operate both in-person and virtual which will require more staff and cost more. May not be a good idea to keep your funds in your school while their using it for this upgrades and your class will start next year.
Yeah, indeed

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, I see no one received any update :(
I did already request admission withdrawal from GBC, they were understanding and charged 100 cad only even for GCMS refusal (since I received no official refusal letter yet).
Im gonna think of my other plans after a year. Surely won't reapply for Jan 2020.
Dear
Please, I would like to ask you about withdrawal, do you mean you withdraw your study permit application right?

I am also deep think of withdraw my study permit application for me and my family
you did withdraw through your online account? right?

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Dear
Please, I would like to ask you about withdrawal, do you mean you withdraw your study permit application right?

I am also deep think of withdraw my study permit application for me and my family
you did withdraw through your online account? right?
Hey bro,

No, I mean withdrawal of my admission from the college. I am not planning to withdraw my SP application, even if I do it now, I won't get ricocheted from a refusal since the refusal has already been issued since 28.07.2020, it ll reach me out in anyway be it thru the email or thru a pigeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: moha87a

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
@vikenfirakezi I commend you for your bravery to actually order the notes.

I have lodged in our applications almost 4 weeks ago, SP for me and TRVs for the family (husband and kids). I'm a bit anxious on how the applications will turn out but I kind of condition my mind that the world is not gonna end if they would reject our applications. I will re-apply if I get rejected probably alone then apply for visit visas for the family right thereafter. I was accepted into the MBA program of the University of New Brunswick Saint John.
do you have complete application? i applied with my family too but my online application not yet complete.

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Yeah the app's been very much complete since Mar 3rd
i hope you applied your kids with SP also, TRV was ground for refusal for the kids with complete application.
Mine is not yet complete because of biometrics so they required me to pay additional 50CAD each for conversion of TRV into SP application.

Last edited:

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
i hope you applied your kids with SP also, TRV was ground for refusal for the kids with complete application.
Mine is not yet complete because of biometrics so they required me to pay additional 50CAD each for conversion of TRV into SP application.
I wish I had kids to apply SP for them.
Are you gonna do that?

renron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Did you mean conversion of child's TRV into SP? Then How you did that? As I tried but the system was asking for their Letter of Acceptance in order to proceed to the payment section. And several posts here said that we have to apply for TRV for kids. So, I applied for TRV for my kids. Can you explain it a little bit?
Below I received additional supporting docs request from IRCC and they opened 2 uploads for me to upload the 2 requirements.
I also applied them TRV as I dont have LOA for them. I thought I dont need to provide LOA now as IRCC is only requesting additional fees for conversion.
The 1st request is intended for my SP application.

Dear ,

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

Client Information: A documented proof confirming how studies will be held (online/In person). This must be received at this office by: 2020/10/30

Payment Receipt: An Additional 100CAD (2x50CAD) fees for converting children’s TRVs applications to Study Permits applications. This must be received at this office by: 2020/10/30