+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees can now apply for PR online

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I also uploaded a copy of the passport copy given by ircc, our passport is still in the immigration office! But it hasn't expired yet

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I also uploaded a copy of the passport copy given by ircc, our passport is still in the immigration office! But it hasn't expired yet
which section did you use
i do not see it under IMM 008
Under supporting documents?
can you submit several, like photos and passports ?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I have submitted a lot, and there is a section dedicated to uploading various supporting documents! Didn't you see it?

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
What is the answer
been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?
is it yes if my ex husband visa was refused and so did mine too ?
Thanks

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I meant
there are questions

and been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?

How should I answer

(I was refused with my WP before, so should I answer yes?)
were you refused a temporary resident visa for a work permit? Or did you arrive in Canada with a work permit and was refused admission by CBSA?

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I came with my ex, depended on his WP and I had WP too, then 2 years later he was refused , so mine was refused automatically

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I came with my ex, depended on his WP and I had WP too, then 2 years later he was refused , so mine was refused automatically
if you have been refused for temporary resident visa application for WP then you should tick the following question as Yes: "been refused status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the (Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country or territory?"

This question: "and been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?" means that you travelled to a country and then you were refused entry at the airport or that you were deported..

Reactions: Masjuy

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
if you have been refused for temporary resident visa application for WP then you should tick the following question as Yes: "been refused status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the (Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country or territory?"

This question: "and been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?" means that you travelled to a country and then you were refused entry at the airport or that you were deported..
I see, thank you so much, very helpful

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi,
How are you? Hope doing good
So any update for your friend’s online PR application or is it still says “submitted”?
Regards
Hello! It still says submitted. I think they will send them the temporary AOR in a month time. Same goes to you.