+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees can now apply for PR online

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
after submitting an online application how much time it took to get AOR? I heard it works in 3 4 days.
This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees

We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

so what is next?
You will be looking at a year or more just for the AOR. For example I applied in 2020 January and get AOR March 2021 and until now it still in background check. So it case by case.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
You will be looking at a year or more just for the AOR. For example I applied in 2020 January and get AOR March 2021 and until now it still in background check. So it case by case.
I think it is about case to case I know 2 3 people who applied in feb 21 and got pr in jan 2022 and one applied in October 21 and got pr in April 21 so always be positive :)

famousagain

Nov 14, 2022
In my "Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008)", my dependent (child) form status remains "Missing Information" although I did fill all the information. Anyone has same problem? Spouse form is Complete.
please how did you solve this problem, having same issue now