+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Enquiry WebForm Question

mogly

Star Member
May 10, 2012
vancouver
Doc's Request.
24-03-2020
Good Day folks, I was checking with IRCC about my Citizenship application status here. They responded back saying they require following information.

I can Understand most of the information, However last item "All documents submitted with your previous request." is asking me submit all the document I have submitted ? is that really true ? anyone had submitted and got any positive response ? Should I go ahead and submit all that I have included in initial application ?

Here is the response.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file and we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolkies

Apr 6, 2019
Good Day folks, I was checking with IRCC about my Citizenship application status here. They responded back saying they require following information.

I can Understand most of the information, However last item "All documents submitted with your previous request." is asking me submit all the document I have submitted ? is that really true ? anyone had submitted and got any positive response ? Should I go ahead and submit all that I have included in initial application ?

Here is the response.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file and we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.
When you fill out the webform, make sure you enter your name as it appears on your passport. I had my webform returned because I left off my middle name, which is on my passport.

Ritudeep

Feb 12, 2020
I have submitted my application for citizenship by Canada post on 13-02-2020 but till date, I have not received AOR. How I can check