+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Got an update that RTD is on the way with the tracking number ( Xpresspost service ), so hopefully I'll have it in hand before the end of the week. :)

@skmcanada This Xpresspost requires signature on delivery (as mentioned) so they Canada post won't drop it at your mailbox.

Reactions: skmcanada

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Got an update that RTD is on the way with the tracking number ( Xpresspost service ), so hopefully I'll have it in hand before the end of the week. :)

@skmcanada This Xpresspost requires signature on delivery (as mentioned) so they Canada post won't drop it at your mailbox.
Congrats brother
hope i will get some good news soon.

Reactions: Kaisa_18

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020

when did you submit your documents exactly ?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi guys may i know if IRCC accept scanned forms/signatures for adult dependent who lives abroad for PR application processed in Canada ?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
how did u get the message that your RTD is with xpress post? through epost or an email ?
Epost. It didn't say Xpresspost but when I tracked the pkg I saw "Xpresspost - signature required" on Canada post website .

I think they always send it via Xpresspost with signature on delivery, it is a sensitive document

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi,
Yesterday I got a message in epost that my photos are not acceptable and I should take new photos and get the guarantor’s signature. I scanned new photos and uploaded them again in epost. Not sure why they rejected previous photos?
Also I told them to send back my old RTD because it has a valid visa, are they going to send both RTDs in same package?
@Kaisa_18

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi,
Yesterday I got a message in epost that my photos are not acceptable and I should take new photos and get the guarantor’s signature. I scanned new photos and uploaded them again in epost. Not sure why they rejected previous photos?
Also I told them to send back my old RTD because it has a valid visa, are they going to send both RTDs in same package?
@Kaisa_18
when exactly did you submit your application ?

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Has anyone experienced this when mailing RTD application to Quebec and it got delivered to Ottawa, Ontario somehow, how is that possible?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Hi,
@Kaisa_18
The general photo requirements are: passport photo taken in the last 6 months by commercial photographer or studio. The photographer has to stamp their info on the back of one photo (name, address, date of the photo), the guarantor has to write "I certify this to be a true likeness of (applicant's or child’s name)" & sign the back of one photo.
When you scan it for epost the file size has to be at least 1MB

The RTD should be returned to you since you requested it. Not sure if they will send them both, but it makes more sense to do so.

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Has anyone experienced this when mailing RTD application to Quebec and it got delivered to Ottawa, Ontario somehow, how is that possible?
Yes if you send your application via regular mail (I.e. Canada post) it will go to Ottawa (at least with epost system).

BTW, the issuing office is in Gatineau QC which shares borders with Ottawa ON, so the addresses might be few minutes away from each other even though they're in different provinces

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Yes if you send your application via regular mail (I.e. Canada post) it will go to Ottawa (at least with epost system).

BTW, the issuing office is in Gatineau QC which shares borders with Ottawa ON, so the addresses might be few minutes away from each other even though they're in different provinces
I sent it via Canadapost with tracking and registered mail service. I knew they shared bother with Ottawa and I was just wondering how they redirect it automatically. Does the epost mean it will be treated as urgent application?

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Just got update in my ePost account that Processing completed and RTD is on the way with tracking information.

@Kaisa_18
My tracking number is not working its says
We didn’t find an item associated with this number.

Is your tracking number in this format starts with LP and 9 numeric and ending with CA, LP123456789CA

Last edited:

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Just got update in my ePost account that Processing completed and RTD is on the way with tracking information.

@Kaisa_18
My tracking number is working its says
We didn’t find an item associated with this number.

is your tracking number in this format LP123456789CA
when did you apply exactly ? i applied approx. 3 weeks ago and there's still nothing. I can see that they opened my application on ePost but nothing since then