+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys,

has anyone applied for the RTD (NOT urgent) and received it? And is so, how long dod it take?

Thanks in advance.

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Just got update in my ePost account that Processing completed and RTD is on the way with tracking information.

@Kaisa_18
My tracking number is not working its says
We didn’t find an item associated with this number.

Is your tracking number in this format starts with LP and 9 numeric and ending with CA, LP123456789CA
It's normal because the RTD was dropped off at Canadapost on Friday, so the information won't be available until the next business day (which is today). Try to check the website again today or tomorrow and hopefully you'll see it there

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
I sent it via Canadapost with tracking and registered mail service. I knew they shared bother with Ottawa and I was just wondering how they redirect it automatically. Does the epost mean it will be treated as urgent application?
I honestly don't know.

Did you write urgent on the envelope or sent a webform with the tracking number after mailing?

If you need to travel urgently you should send a web form to make sure they will open your package asap

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I honestly don't know.

Did you write urgent on the envelope or sent a webform with the tracking number after mailing?

If you need to travel urgently you should send a web form to make sure they will open your package asap
I didn't write urgent on the package as it wasn't but I'm just concern when normal RTD service will resume.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi @Kaisa_18, the IRCC asked me to send new photos for RTD. I submitted my photos with the signature of my guarantor 5 days ago. I submitted my application on 3 June. Today I sent them a message if they can send me the old and new RTDs before my travel date which is June 20. However, I got a generic reply in epost that I should contact IRCC by giving them a call.

Should I send a web form? In how many days they process urgent RTDs?

Gracefied

Jun 23, 2021
Mailed all documents to the quebec office (use express shipping) then I faxed the tracking number to the processing office number. And also explained my travel date in the notes with my flight ticket. Also write your application number on the envelope.
Hello, I have gotten approval to send my documents, I already sent by regular mail in April, my travel date is near but my uploaded documents have not been opened and I included tracking, can you post the fax number you sent to so I can make another trial.

2myr18

Aug 16, 2016
Egypt
Hello Guys how are you ?
Please i ask for help and advice
I am a refugee that i got my decision on 1st of july and it was positive
Now i am planning to visit my family ( wife and daughter ) that i didn't see them since almost 2y and celebrate my daughter's 8th birhtday
I wanted to ask if that is an urgent matter or no while knowing that the morale condition of my daughter is not good because she is missing me

Thank you