+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

edjiguemde

Oct 13, 2022
Thank you for your reply. It has been flagged as urgent already which confirmed by e mail from IRCC. I will follow your advice.
If the photos are more than 6 months old, please resubmit.
If the completed form is more than 12 months old, it must be resubmitted.

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
If the photos are more than 6 months old, please resubmit.
If the completed form is more than 12 months old, it must be resubmitted.
My experience is little differente

Today I received my RTD ( applied on March 27, 2022 - One year two months )

they did not ask me to upload new photo.

Thank you all for helping me in this forum.

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
My experience is little differente

Today I received my RTD ( applied on March 27, 2022 - One year two months )

they did not ask me to upload new photo.

Thank you all for helping me in this forum.
Congratulations.. Did you apply for urgent or regular? As it took long time to be issued

hassiko

Aug 19, 2021
İts been 2 years and still nothing.. any idea what should I do with this case ( application has been flagged as a urgent) whenever call them they’re saying it still in process. Idk the best choice is giving up for me maybe

Reactions: Hakunde

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
İts been 2 years and still nothing.. any idea what should I do with this case ( application has been flagged as a urgent) whenever call them they’re saying it still in process. Idk the best choice is giving up for me maybe
as such RTD process has nothing to with PR process but my guess that my RTD process started after I got eCoPR.
what is your PR Status ?

can you share your Time line plz

miajos

May 3, 2023
Congratulations.. Did you apply for urgent or regular? As it took long time to be issued
Congratulations.
I also am hoping for them to finalize my rtd doc now. They called my two references two days ago and I hope this is the last step. What do you think, after how long did they send you your RTD after they contact your references? Please let me know.

miajos

May 3, 2023
Congratulations.
I also am hoping for them to finalize my rtd doc now. They called my two references two days ago and I hope this is the last step. What do you think, after how long did they send you your RTD after they contact your references? Please let me know.
OHHH WOW..I just got my RTD.. after all these days ,,in one year and 3weeks.
Just sharing

miajos

May 3, 2023
Congratulations.. Was it urgent application or regular?
It was regular at first and then I sent them a request to make it urgent and they flagged it urgent since December 1st and tdy after all the calls (trying to reach out to them to process it fast),they send me the doc.

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
It was regular at first and then I sent them a request to make it urgent and they flagged it urgent since December 1st and tdy after all the calls (trying to reach out to them to process it fast),they send me the doc.
Did they request any docs from you to submit in order to make it urgent? Thanks

miajos

May 3, 2023
yes, I sent them supporting documents when I was requesting them to make it urgent, I also provided flight ticket and the thing that must have helped is I even kept asking MP to send a request on my behalf to IRCC.
So this is it.
Please keep reminding MP to send a request on your behalf in this case ,It helps. It really does.

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Initially I process my RTD with Normal way ( 14 months back )
but while follow up ( using web form ) I mentioned abt my travel plans
I did not submit any Travel Tickets
after 6 webforms I got my RTD on may 11, 2023

Yoi will get your RTD too
send them follow up webform explaining your urgency and plans to travel.

let them ask tickets or more clarifications if they wants
Mostly they will send you RTD in few days. ( Now days lot of people getting RTDs )

all the best brother

Last edited: