+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

nathir

Aug 23, 2019
My card was debited on Sept 17th and have been sending on the web form many requests. I didn't include my UCI number in the application, can I still call the IRCC and check my application? (I cancelled my travel plan in December as I will need to obtain a visa and it is almost impossible to do so).

Regards,

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
My card was debited on Sept 17th and have been sending on the web form many requests. I didn't include my UCI number in the application, can I still call the IRCC and check my application? (I cancelled my travel plan in December as I will need to obtain a visa and it is almost impossible to do so).

Regards,
Hi.. where do i have send the paper application for travel document??? Appreciate your reply

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
I submitted web form on 14 nov 2021 but no response so I applied my RTD 2 days ago dated 7 dec 2021 by mail to Gatineau .

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Do you guys had to send original documents also the supporting latter as urgent need ?
I am not sure but what I read from application form . Some documents need to be attested by notary .I sent attested copies and also enclosed a note in which in mentioned reason of urgent travel document. Let see what happens now

Needhelpmost

Oct 25, 2021
I am not sure but what I read from application form . Some documents need to be attested by notary .I sent attested copies and also enclosed a note in which in mentioned reason of urgent travel document. Let see what happens now
That’s mean you sent all attested copies signed by guarantor!

Reactions: Norijal

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Guys
I applied for urgent travel document October 6. My credit card was charged around October 20. I haven’t received yet. Anyone got their RTD recently? If so can you share the timelines ?
thanks
Applied in July received in November after 150+ phone calls