+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Hasib1991

May 16, 2019
Hello friends

Finally i am travelling to pakistan from toronto visa dubai 3 hr wait time. Same terminal 3 via emirates on refugee travel documents. I got my pak visa. May i know do i have any immigration check in dubai? Or my RTD will be accepted in dubai airport? Or it will be easy for me in dubai just to change planes and travel karachi . Can anyone please help and guide me. ?
How you get Pakistan visa with RTD, please guide me I need it very urgent please

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Did you call them after mailing application?
Nope ..
Let me tell you what I did..

first I submitted we form almost 2 weeks ago of my application but no reponse..
I assumed they didnot find my stance reasonable ..

then I filed my application with note from doctor and also wrote a letter to immigration officer and tell everything why I want RTD..

then after 10 days they charged my credit card for fee and now I am on wait

Reactions: NaAzaAn

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hi Everyone :) I was applying for an rtd by mail and I don’t have a guarantor so I used the statutory declaration form . There is a column that is asking why I am unable to obtain any person listed as a guarantor . What should I write there?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone :) I was applying for an rtd by mail and I don’t have a guarantor so I used the statutory declaration form . There is a column that is asking why I am unable to obtain any person listed as a guarantor . What should I write there?
Would be honest. If you don’t have a family doctor or have had minimal contact with people who could qualify as guarantors I would explain why and what types of contacts you’ve had in Canada.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
I filled webform for RTD and today got response email, which I am posting here ..
background : I applied RTD by mail after not getting response from webform ..and immigration charged my credit card after 10 days of application and today I got this email but unable to understand why immigration sent me this email?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation in Afghanistan.

Submitting documents:

If you are submitting additional supporting documents, rest assured that they will be uploaded on your file shortly even if you do not receive a response.

Application status:

If you are requesting a status of an ongoing refugee travel document or certificate of identity application and have not yet received a decision, rest assured it is still in progress.

Additional requests:

If you have previously received a response but the reason for your query has yet to be resolved and has now become urgent, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We cannot guarantee that the request will be accepted, the responsible office will contact you to assess the situation.

Furthermore, please find some useful tips in order to assist you with other enquiries relating to a refugee travel document or certificate of identity application:

General enquiries:

· Cannot confirm a guarantor?

· Do I meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a refugee travel document or certificate of identity application?

· Where can I find my nearest embassy or consulate?

Return of original documents:

· How do I get my original documents sent back to me?

We invite you to follow the above guidelines as these are very common questions which we are confident will be of great assistance to you.

If you still have questions, in order to better assist you, we invite you to submit your request using the IRCC Web form and ensure you select Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document in the Type of application/enquiry field.

We apologize about any inconvenience our current delays may cause.

Sincerely,

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
I filled webform for RTD and today got response email, which I am posting here ..
background : I applied RTD by mail after not getting response from webform ..and immigration charged my credit card after 10 days of application and today I got this email but unable to understand why immigration sent me this email?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation in Afghanistan.

Submitting documents:

If you are submitting additional supporting documents, rest assured that they will be uploaded on your file shortly even if you do not receive a response.

Application status:

If you are requesting a status of an ongoing refugee travel document or certificate of identity application and have not yet received a decision, rest assured it is still in progress.

Additional requests:

If you have previously received a response but the reason for your query has yet to be resolved and has now become urgent, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We cannot guarantee that the request will be accepted, the responsible office will contact you to assess the situation.

Furthermore, please find some useful tips in order to assist you with other enquiries relating to a refugee travel document or certificate of identity application:

General enquiries:

· Cannot confirm a guarantor?

· Do I meet the eligibility requirements to apply for a refugee travel document or certificate of identity application?

· Where can I find my nearest embassy or consulate?

Return of original documents:

· How do I get my original documents sent back to me?

We invite you to follow the above guidelines as these are very common questions which we are confident will be of great assistance to you.

If you still have questions, in order to better assist you, we invite you to submit your request using the IRCC Web form and ensure you select Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document in the Type of application/enquiry field.

We apologize about any inconvenience our current delays may cause.

Sincerely,
I received it today, but not sure what does that really means my credit was charged on 17 Dec 2021 and I am calling them every single day and every time they tell me that it's in process,