+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Tony5

Sep 19, 2020
Hi everyone...
Hope you can help guys...
Because I really have hard situation in my family and I need to see my parents ASAP
I have only Rtd ....
If anyone had recant experience to visit some countries during pandemic of COVID-19
If you travelled last month and you have experience,could you share with your experience???its very important for me...
And tell me pls what’s kind of countries I can visit in this hard time(without visa....just with Rtd)
Pls help guys ...
I’m really need to know
Thank you

Reactions: Mano1110786

Heritier

Jun 24, 2018
thanks for all the updates -
I have Certificate of Identity since I could not get passport. I take it works same way RTD when travelling to Cuba or Bahamas? no visa required just confirm from the airline?

Also has anyone applied for the US Visa to travel by land or air? any experiences?

thanks
Hi, can you please share your experience with the Certificate of Identity. I want to travel to Mexico (after covid). How airport or airline staff respond to it? Countries to visit?.. Thanks!

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Hi everyone...
Hope you can help guys...
Because I really have hard situation in my family and I need to see my parents ASAP
I have only Rtd ....
If anyone had recant experience to visit some countries during pandemic of COVID-19
If you travelled last month and you have experience,could you share with your experience???its very important for me...
And tell me pls what’s kind of countries I can visit in this hard time(without visa....just with Rtd)
Pls help guys ...
I’m really need to know
Thank you
Hi Tony,
I want to share experience of my friend who travelled to Turkey last month.
I applied in July I received it this week
did you apply through a webform?

arvink

Jan 12, 2020
Did you apply urgent and through a webform??
Yes I applied urgently and kept calling them and kept reminding them. I should have actually got it early August but they couldn’t reach my guarantor so I had to wait for my guarantor who traveled out of the country to be back . As soon as he came I called them and informed them when they called and talked to him , I got the RTD the next day .

Reactions: Mano1110786

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Yes I applied urgently and kept calling them and kept reminding them. I should have actually got it early August but they couldn’t reach my guarantor so I had to wait for my guarantor who traveled out of the country to be back . As soon as he came I called them and informed them when they called and talked to him , I got the RTD the next day .
Can we talk? I can share my email

Mano1110786

Oct 25, 2019
Can we talk ?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, can you please share your experience with the Certificate of Identity. I want to travel to Mexico (after covid). How airport or airline staff respond to it? Countries to visit?.. Thanks!
I think you should reconsider going to Mexico because I don't think they accept RTD!! I have a friend in 2016 that travel to Mexico with US RTD and they refused him from entering, and also a friend travels with Costa Rica RTD and the same happens. They told them that they don't accept RTD so check well before making a move.