Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Even with pandemic my procedure is processing normally
Background check completed ✅
Test completed ✅
Copy in colour + translation of stamps send one month ago
Looks calm
I don’t know you, can’t see your face , but thanks for answering!
thanks with heart
You are welcome. All the best and hopeful it'll be okey

Reactions: Toronto1971

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
You are welcome. All the best and hopeful it'll be okey
Sorry for disturbing, can’t sleep blaming myself for this stupid mistake.
Do you think that is strange that my citizenship process is going so normal? No issues till now?
may be is risky to ask for GCMS info?
Thanks

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Thanks !
Im a mother of 2 children
I gone in USA & Europe 4 times to meet my sisters - but not in my country because nobody is there even my children are here
I’m not a criminal, may be God is helping me . It’s kind by you to give me advices!
Thanks a lot Sir/ Madam!

Reactions: Simba112

Cayman

Dec 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have couple of questions, because we want to apply for urgent RTD. Hope my questions and your answers will helpul for everyone.

So me and my partner got our PR on December, no PR cards yet.

Questions:

1. Proof of immigrarion status: the eCoPR document is ok for verification of status?

2. They ask if I have a valid passport. The thing is my home country passport is expired and seized by IRCC, and I did not ask them to return to me after getting my PR. Should I answer ”NO“?

3. My partner‘s home country passport is still valid and seized. Should he answer “YES”, and attach the photocopy of passport and seizure document?

4. Documents to support identity: they ask two pieces of ID with photo and signature. We have only Ontario Health Card. The question is we also have our Refugee Claimant Document, which is still valid. Do they accept it, since we are PR now?
Or attach the photocopy of the seized passports, which one of them expired?

5. References: the reference person has to be a canadian citizen? Because it’s not mentioned. PR is ok?

6. And finally I want to clarify the application process, because I read here that somebody applied first by mail, and AFTER sent a webform to ask urgent processing. But lot of people said that they FIRST sent a webform, and after waiting for ePOST request. I prefer the epost process.

thank you

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone,
I have couple of questions, because we want to apply for urgent RTD. Hope my questions and your answers will helpul for everyone.

Questions:

1. Proof of immigrarion status: the eCoPR document is ok for verification of status?

2. They ask if I have a valid passport. The thing is my home country passport is expired and seized by IRCC, and I did not ask them to return to me after getting my PR. Should I answer ”NO“?

3. My partner‘s home country passport is still valid and seized. Should he answer “YES”, and attach the photocopy of passport and seizure document?

4. Documents to support identity: they ask two pieces of ID with photo and signature. We have only Ontario Health Card. The question is we also have our Refugee Claimant Document, which is still valid. Do they accept it, since we are PR now?

5. References: the reference person has to be a canadian citizen? Because it’s not mentioned. PR is ok?

6. And finally I want to clarify the application process, because I read here that somebody applied first by mail, and AFTER sent a webform to ask urgent processing. But lot of people said that they FIRST sent a webform, and after waiting for ePOST request. I prefer the epost process.

thank you
What is a sized passport?
if you are PR, before years ago it was used to give you both PR card + national passport back . What happens now in 2021? Somenody told me that immigration keeps the passport , because the protected person MUST apply for Travel document. What happened with you?

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
What is seized passport?
if you are PR, before years ago it was used to give you both PR card + national passport back . What happens now in 2021? Somenody told me that immigration keeps the passport , because the protected person MUST apply for Travel document. What happened with you?

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
Hi everyone,

Questions:

thank you
If you became protected PR :
1- you should get your PR card + home passports back the day that you receive the PR status .
2- IRCC used to give passport back some years ago
3- ID card( go to Service Ontario to do it one) + Healthcare Card are all proves .
4- Send to the office the copies of passport even expired / or not
5- The reference person should be Canadian, your doctor, your farmacist, caseworker etc.
6- application process big problem with covid situation, nobody knows

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys,
Any advice?
My application was received on January 12, 2022. I got this respond from IRCC today.
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and your application is not available in our system at this time. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.
Your application is not in the system yet.

farhan2022

Jan 27, 2022
I guys, I'm new here and have one question. I am about to apply to renew my RTD, my old RTD expired in 2018, do I need to send the old one or do I just write the number on the form? thanks in advance.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guys, I'm new here and have one question. I am about to apply to renew my RTD, my old RTD expired in 2018, do I need to send the old one or do I just write the number on the form? thanks in advance.
They’ll need your old one on the new application

farhan2022

Jan 27, 2022
Well, on the application check list it says " inclose any previous travel document,(certificate of identity, or refugee travel document) that is not expired and issued to you"

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, on the application check list it says " inclose any previous travel document,(certificate of identity, or refugee travel document) that is not expired and issued to you"
key word "OR". if you have expired one or valid but soon to expire you need to return