+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT 2021 (NO URGENT)

Manalqadi

Jul 26, 2022
Hello, so I have been looking for information about travelling to bosnia for few days holding a canadian refugee travel document and i am not finding anything and the embassy isnt responding. Just wanted to note that i have a pr. does anybody know if I need a visa?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, so I have been looking for information about travelling to bosnia for few days holding a canadian refugee travel document and i am not finding anything and the embassy isnt responding. Just wanted to note that i have a pr. does anybody know if I need a visa?
You need visa to visit Bosnia with RTA

hidden.p3arl

Sep 5, 2016
Hi,
I have applied my refuge travel document(no urgent) on 15th March 2022. It's going to be 9 months now. I didn't hear anything from them. No confirmation that they received it. Also i have raised the web form and i got their reply that they couldn't find my application with the given information. I tried to call ircc but no luck. What should i do? Should i go to passport office ottawa directly?
Please someone guide me

Rick4Life

Nov 17, 2022
Hello guys, urgent question. Can one re-apply and send new application for RTD if the old application is taking too long and not in IRCC system? Please kindly let me know. Have been waiting for too long. Thanks guys

Moh2001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello,
I received an email from IRCC for the first time explaining that my application is in order and being processed. I used to get emails that it wasn't in the system before that. Is that an indication it will arrive soon?

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
Hello,
I received an email from IRCC for the first time explaining that my application is in order and being processed. I used to get emails that it wasn't in the system before that. Is that an indication it will arrive soon?
Could please provide information about when you applied and if you inquired somewhere to get the email or they just sent it to you.

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
A friend of mine applied for Travel document. However, they denied his request as his guarantor was not accepted. They mentioned that you need to have a guarantor from the list. The guarantor was a P-ENG and it was on the list. Does anybody has the idea what was the problem?

foreign11

Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys
I losed my rtd and i will apply new one and also i need to travel in 3 months to another country for business. What can i do? Please tell ideas brothers. Ottawa office is open now?