+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Naug

Mar 3, 2019
Hi everyone , below is how I got my skill certificate from TCS :
1. I raised a ticket on alumni portal . They sent me a detailed procedure document on how to go about it . The steps are broadly below :
2. Have a application reference number or attorneys letter or company letter to prove need for skill certificate (I waited to get my ITA and then attached that letter as proof)
3.Fill up the word format they provide in the ticket . ( It will mention your last designation, up to 5 points describing job duties (which you will have to write ), dates of working at TCS , 2 core skills sets (again as given by you) .
4. Send the proof (such as ITA), word doc from point 3 above , and your service letter that you received when resigning (this is not mandatory but good to have).Send all this together in a mail to your supervisor or the business unit head I case your supervisor is no longer with the firm (mark the corporate mail id given in the ticket in cc ) .once your supervisor approves in top of that mail ... In about a week corporate will send the skill certificate to your mail
The process is fairly straightforward and they are very responsive but finding your supervisor or a senior collegue who can approve is your responsibility .
Hi, can you please share the reference letter on ferrosious.tiger@gmail.com

Arajith14

Sep 22, 2019
Hi everyone , below is how I got my skill certificate from TCS :
1. I raised a ticket on alumni portal . They sent me a detailed procedure document on how to go about it . The steps are broadly below :
2. Have a application reference number or attorneys letter or company letter to prove need for skill certificate (I waited to get my ITA and then attached that letter as proof)
3.Fill up the word format they provide in the ticket . ( It will mention your last designation, up to 5 points describing job duties (which you will have to write ), dates of working at TCS , 2 core skills sets (again as given by you) .
4. Send the proof (such as ITA), word doc from point 3 above , and your service letter that you received when resigning (this is not mandatory but good to have).Send all this together in a mail to your supervisor or the business unit head I case your supervisor is no longer with the firm (mark the corporate mail id given in the ticket in cc ) .once your supervisor approves in top of that mail ... In about a week corporate will send the skill certificate to your mail
The process is fairly straightforward and they are very responsive but finding your supervisor or a senior collegue who can approve is your responsibility .
I have a raised a ticket few days back and haven't got back from them. Can you please share the TCS email to which you have sent the request.

AJ1208

Oct 2, 2019
Hi guys, Can someone please share your opinion on this.

I plan to do soft landing in Canada and join back my company in India for about an year and I do not want to disclose to my current company about my intentions to immigrate to avoid any possible repercussions at work.

I can submit latest 1) pay slips 2) original offer letter 3) letter with roles and responsibilities. These all can be generated by self service portal on the company letter head with digital signature. Only thing I can’t get is hours per week.

Any suggestions if these documents will be enough to claim work experience points? Is there anyone else who has done so and got the PR? thanks in advance!

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys,
Can someone please help me with the following:

I have raised a ticket in alumni portal for skill set letter and they have replied back with some reference letter template which does not have details of salary and hours worked per week . So Is the letter fine without the hours and salary or do we need to ask them again to add salary and hours for us?

Thanks

theonegreatone

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Mumbai
Hi guys,
Can someone please help me with the following:

I have raised a ticket in alumni portal for skill set letter and they have replied back with some reference letter template which does not have details of salary and hours worked per week . So Is the letter fine without the hours and salary or do we need to ask them again to add salary and hours for us?

Thanks
If you can get salary and working hours on letterhead , that is great and will be fullproof

According to me,
last 6 months payslip,
Income Tax Returns
offer letter which mentions the CTC and working hours should suffice

Search the forum for additional guidance

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
If you can get salary and working hours on letterhead , that is great and will be fullproof

According to me,
last 6 months payslip,
Income Tax Returns
offer letter which mentions the CTC and working hours should suffice

Search the forum for additional guidance
Thanks a lot for the information . When I have received a mail from corporate team they said that they will not be mentioning salary and hours in the skill set certificate. Dont know How to solve this.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,

I am currently working in TCS Canada. I am preparing docs for EE. I would need reference letter stating job duties, hour of work, salary details. What’s the way to get it ??? Does TCS provide the details ???

indiabull

Oct 10, 2018
canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Ok few things.
I work in tcs too and got pr in aug 2019.
Regarding the questions -
1) if u r claiming 50 points for job offer i.e. full time job after 1 year of pr, then use the offer letter issued to u during ur work permit renewal.
If ur work permit renewal is far, then wait for for it or get an email from your manager that they would renew your current work permit for another 2 years after you get pr.

2) for roles and responsibilities just get am email from any of ur office mates or manager,it shud be fine.

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
I am working with TCS since 7 years and you can not directly get the letter......
PM me and i will tell you how you can get it.

I am working in canada and received PR a couple of months back.
----------------------------

hi, please help, how you got the letter from tcs hr