+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Ankit22590

Dec 20, 2017
That is right. Five or six points for entire duration. Since you are getting it from colleague, just make sure that it is properly aligned with NOC that you are claiming. Like a paraphrased version of NOC duties.

I have a template that I used for the affidavit, I can send to you if you want. You could DM your email id. I cannot send it right away, but in a day or two, I could send it.
Can you please give me roles and responsibilities letter template. i am also working in tcs and hr denied me to give those letters

New001

Sep 14, 2022
I am working with TCS since 7 years and you can not directly get the letter......
PM me and i will tell you how you can get it.

I am working in canada and received PR a couple of months back.
Hi can you please let me know how you got the letter. I am so much frustrated because they are not providing the letter at all.

friswana

May 18, 2020
Hi can you please let me know how you got the letter. I am so much frustrated because they are not providing the letter at all.
1. Contact your last PL/GL in TCS and get an approval on the same email. Seeking this approval and following up with the PL / GL will need to be managed at your end.

*In case the supervisor is not active in the company; you can seek the approvals from your GL/ BRM and they should be active in the company.

2. This approval email from the PL/GL has to be marked to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com along with the attachment in the history.

3. Once the approvals are in place, the Corporate Verification team will release the soft copy of the Skill certificate on the TCS Letterhead within 3 working days.

Hope this helps.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
1. Contact your last PL/GL in TCS and get an approval on the same email. Seeking this approval and following up with the PL / GL will need to be managed at your end.

*In case the supervisor is not active in the company; you can seek the approvals from your GL/ BRM and they should be active in the company.

2. This approval email from the PL/GL has to be marked to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com along with the attachment in the history.

3. Once the approvals are in place, the Corporate Verification team will release the soft copy of the Skill certificate on the TCS Letterhead within 3 working days.

Hope this helps.
This is the process for ex-employees and they do provide Skill certificate (Roles & Responsibilities letter) for ex employees. However, they don't provide it for existing employees.

shrejal

Jan 7, 2023
This is the process for ex-employees and they do provide Skill certificate (Roles & Responsibilities letter) for ex employees. However, they don't provide it for existing employees.
Can you please guide me how to get refernce letter with my responsibility and duties on it? I am currently employee in TCS. I asked my HR and supervisor but they reject to give me the letter. I am frustrated now by sending mail and no one now replying.

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Can you please guide me how to get refernce letter with my responsibility and duties on it? I am currently employee in TCS. I asked my HR and supervisor but they reject to give me the letter. I am frustrated now by sending mail and no one now replying.
Unfortunately TCS only provides reference letter to Ex-TCSers. I got the reference letter after I left TCS. You can get Roles & Responsibilities letter from a senior colleague and notarize it. Add other letters from Ultimatix - Bonafide letter, Appointment letter, Annual compensation letters (Designation etc.), Salary slips (2-3 per year of service), printout of TCS refusal email to provide Roles & Responsibilities certificate, Deputation letter (if any) - it has working hours. It has worked for others and they have received their PR. Don't worry and focus on your application. I personally know people who have received PR without TCS reference letter in the required format.

Reactions: shrejal

aman61

Mar 22, 2023
Hello People. Any recent applicants from TCS ? Kindly guide the process / procedure to get the reference letter from TCS. I am also currently on deputation to Germany. Could anyone share their recent experience in case I fail to get a reference letter from my employer :-(
Hello Shini,
Were you able to get that while on depution? what did say to HR even for a denial mail? My HR mentioned over call that she will not even send a denial mail.

aman61

Mar 22, 2023
Unfortunately TCS only provides reference letter to Ex-TCSers. I got the reference letter after I left TCS. You can get Roles & Responsibilities letter from a senior colleague and notarize it. Add other letters from Ultimatix - Bonafide letter, Appointment letter, Annual compensation letters (Designation etc.), Salary slips (2-3 per year of service), printout of TCS refusal email to provide Roles & Responsibilities certificate, Deputation letter (if any) - it has working hours. It has worked for others and they have received their PR. Don't worry and focus on your application. I personally know people who have received PR without TCS reference letter in the required format.
Can we get it from any colleague? Or he has to be current manager/supervisor?

arunt71

Jul 13, 2023
Letter from colleague should also work but it should be notarized. It has worked for earlier PR applications.
Notarized means we need get a notary sign and what is my manager is in Canada. Does he also needs to sign it. And can you also share that format on how the colleague letter should look like

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Notarized means we need get a notary sign and what is my manager is in Canada. Does he also needs to sign it. And can you also share that format on how the colleague letter should look like
I believe both persons need to be present to sign in front of lawyer for notarized letter. If your manager is not at the same place, you can take the same from a senior colleague. I have sent the format in the DM.