+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Feb 27, 2020
Hi guys, Can someone please share your opinion on this.

I plan to do soft landing in Canada and join back my company in India for about an year and I do not want to disclose to my current company about my intentions to immigrate to avoid any possible repercussions at work.

I can submit latest 1) pay slips 2) original offer letter 3) letter with roles and responsibilities. These all can be generated by self service portal on the company letter head with digital signature. Only thing I can’t get is hours per week.

Any suggestions if these documents will be enough to claim work experience points? Is there anyone else who has done so and got the PR? thanks in advance!
Hi Could you please let me know how to get letter with roles and reponsibilities,Can this be obtained from TCS portal if so can you mention the path. Please do mail me(sangeeth.geethu27@gmail.com) with details.

Feb 27, 2020
Ok few things.
I work in tcs too and got pr in aug 2019.
Regarding the questions -
1) if u r claiming 50 points for job offer i.e. full time job after 1 year of pr, then use the offer letter issued to u during ur work permit renewal.
If ur work permit renewal is far, then wait for for it or get an email from your manager that they would renew your current work permit for another 2 years after you get pr.

2) for roles and responsibilities just get am email from any of ur office mates or manager,it shud be fine.
Hi I am applying for
Ok few things.
I work in tcs too and got pr in aug 2019.
Regarding the questions -
1) if u r claiming 50 points for job offer i.e. full time job after 1 year of pr, then use the offer letter issued to u during ur work permit renewal.
If ur work permit renewal is far, then wait for for it or get an email from your manager that they would renew your current work permit for another 2 years after you get pr.

2) for roles and responsibilities just get am email from any of ur office mates or manager,it shud be fine.
Hi am not able to get the reference letter from HR, is that fine if i get an email from my supervisor on the roles and responsibilities, is that anything else i need to include in that email about the period of work, working hours etc. and what are the other supporting documents i should provide. Do i need to get an affidavit or notarization of the letter is required. kindly help me with the process to get this complete.

theVeer

Jul 3, 2020
Can we use the offer letter given by to us at the time of renewal, as this has Roles and Responsibilities and NOC Code.

indiabull

Oct 10, 2018
canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Yes thats what i had used. Since we cannot ask for employment letter anymore from hr, thats the only way out.

indiabull

Oct 10, 2018
canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi I am applying for

Hi am not able to get the reference letter from HR, is that fine if i get an email from my supervisor on the roles and responsibilities, is that anything else i need to include in that email about the period of work, working hours etc. and what are the other supporting documents i should provide. Do i need to get an affidavit or notarization of the letter is required. kindly help me with the process to get this complete.
Email with roles and responsibilities shud be fine, if u can get him to write hours etc, that wud be excellent otherwise simply use the offer letter used for visa renewal, salary slip etc to prive that u r full time employee which will itself prove that u work 40 hours a week minimum.

friswana

May 18, 2020
I am ex TCS employee. Can someone help me with the process to get Referral letter from HR? I tried searching for email id. But, could not find

RahulSingtam

Jul 17, 2020
Hi everyone !! Trust you all are doing well.

Well I have worked with TCS from June 2011 until March 2014. During this period I worked in multiple accounts under various teams having their respective line HRs. Since I worked with multiple teams I dont know whom should I write for getting my reference letter... Kindly suggest ?

Best Regards,
Rahul