+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Banu@tcs

Jul 5, 2018
That is right. Five or six points for entire duration. Since you are getting it from colleague, just make sure that it is properly aligned with NOC that you are claiming. Like a paraphrased version of NOC duties.

I have a template that I used for the affidavit, I can send to you if you want. You could DM your email id. I cannot send it right away, but in a day or two, I could send it.
Sent you..
Could u pls send the template to me as well.
paysy09@gmail.com

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
guys guys guys... I was with TCS like shitty 8b years back.. and then I moved to USA and was working with US employer... now that bin said.. TCS has fixed format... no matter what you send.. just ask them all that and attach LOE. you will be fine

Harsha585

Aug 10, 2018
That is right. Five or six points for entire duration. Since you are getting it from colleague, just make sure that it is properly aligned with NOC that you are claiming. Like a paraphrased version of NOC duties.

I have a template that I used for the affidavit, I can send to you if you want. You could DM your email id. I cannot send it right away, but in a day or two, I could send it.
Can you please send me template. mail.harsham.info@gmail.com

Amar@kahlon

Aug 17, 2018
TCS will issue responsibilities letter only for people who resigned, and not for people who are actively employed.

Other option is to get the letter from a manager or co-worker, and have them notarized. It should include their official email id and phone number with country code. Submit that letter + their identity card. The colleague should have worked for the entire tenure in which you have worked in TCS because they would have to give an affidavit for your entire experience. It is fine if they have worked in different projects/locations/clients/teams etc. Just their tenure with TCS need to match your tenure. If your colleague has a Linkedin profile, make sure that it is up to date.

Write a explanation that since the company did not provide a letter, you got a notarized letter from manager/co-worker for responsibilities. If HR writes back in email saying that they won't issue the letter, include that as well for proof. It is fine even if they haven't given anything in writing. Just put an explanation, and you should be fine.

Also along with the letter include every other document that you have. Appraisal letters, promotion letters, tax returns, 6 recent pay slips etc. Even if it is overseas deputation, just include tax returns/pay slips of that you get from TCS in that country. Put everything in one PDF. Keep the first page for explanation, second page for index of documents, third page for actual letter from co-worker/manager with responsibilities, and followed everything in chronological order.. recent first.

I just listed what worked for me.

CIC is very liberal when it comes to reference letters from big companies and they don't expect it to be in letter head. But responsibilities letter is a must irrespective of any number of documents you provide. Without that CIC will not be able to confirm that you worked on your claimed NOC. No responsibilities document = no PR.
Please send the template for responsiblities letter to me as well. Thank you in advance.
My mail id: amardeepkaurboparai@yahoo.com

Kanmani_kk

Jul 20, 2018
Did anyone reach out to TCS alumni portal contacts recently for Skill certificate from TCS? Looks like Corporate.FFS@tcs.com is discontinued and they want to raise a ticket through Alumni portal. I raised the ticket a week ago requesting for Skill certificate, but there is no response yet. I have a skill certificate which I received from TCS 5 years ago (for H1B purpose) which has roles and responsibilities listed. Can I use the same for Canada PR as well if I am unable to get a skill certificate again?