+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone, What proof can be used for working hours as the skill letter doesn't mention working hours. I have an email from my supervisor approving working hours. Can I attach the email along with skill and service certificate ? Please suggest. Thanks.

jenefier

Mar 23, 2018
That is right. Five or six points for entire duration. Since you are getting it from colleague, just make sure that it is properly aligned with NOC that you are claiming. Like a paraphrased version of NOC duties.

I have a template that I used for the affidavit, I can send to you if you want. You could DM your email id. I cannot send it right away, but in a day or two, I could send it.
Hi could you please send to me rosewelt444@gmail.com

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Friends,

Can anyone please share the TCS Corporate email Id, where you might have requested for the reference letter...and got their response that they wouldn't be able to issue the same.

Thanks in advance

- JP

srikanthjj1

Apr 1, 2018
can any one please share the template
TCS will issue responsibilities letter only for people who resigned, and not for people who are actively employed.

Other option is to get the letter from a manager or co-worker, and have them notarized. It should include their official email id and phone number with country code. Submit that letter + their identity card. The colleague should have worked for the entire tenure in which you have worked in TCS because they would have to give an affidavit for your entire experience. It is fine if they have worked in different projects/locations/clients/teams etc. Just their tenure with TCS need to match your tenure. If your colleague has a Linkedin profile, make sure that it is up to date.

Write a explanation that since the company did not provide a letter, you got a notarized letter from manager/co-worker for responsibilities. If HR writes back in email saying that they won't issue the letter, include that as well for proof. It is fine even if they haven't given anything in writing. Just put an explanation, and you should be fine.

Also along with the letter include every other document that you have. Appraisal letters, promotion letters, tax returns, 6 recent pay slips etc. Even if it is overseas deputation, just include tax returns/pay slips of that you get from TCS in that country. Put everything in one PDF. Keep the first page for explanation, second page for index of documents, third page for actual letter from co-worker/manager with responsibilities, and followed everything in chronological order.. recent first.

I just listed what worked for me.

CIC is very liberal when it comes to reference letters from big companies and they don't expect it to be in letter head. But responsibilities letter is a must irrespective of any number of documents you provide. Without that CIC will not be able to confirm that you worked on your claimed NOC. No responsibilities document = no PR.
Could you please share the template with me - srikanthjj1@gmail.com

khushboovyas

Mar 14, 2018
I was able to get reference letter from HR with TCS letter head. Use manipulate words for HR to print the roles and responsibility. Tell HR your manager will sign. Remove Salary and working hours components. for Salary component please use latest hike letter plus latest 3 month payslip.

If not drop the email and ask them to reply if they can't provide. Use this evidence, get it signed by your colleague and attach his ID if manager denies along with email.
Hello sir..Can you please guide me how to get it ..I am trying to send an email but no one is reverting back my emails.