+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECONSIDERATION LETTER REQUEST TO IRCC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I provided only that of my company’s, I didn’t attach my personal statement and that of my wife. I thought 63.9M naira was enough. Looking at the fall in naira today maybe this was one factor for insufficiency. I am looking at writing a reconsideration letter attaching both my personal account statement and that of my wife. My school starts January. reconsideration timelines, I will try this
There are no timelines for reconsideration. Sometimes faster to reapply. Reconsideration Is when there is an error in law so not sure IRCC will re-open file if you are sending new documentation. Your choice so wait and see what happens. Was funds the only reason for refusal?

G-autops

Aug 10, 2023
There are no timelines for reconsideration. Sometimes faster to reapply. Reconsideration Is when there is an error in law so not sure IRCC will re-open file if you are sending new documentation. Your choice so wait and see what happens. Was funds the only reason for refusal?
Yes funds was the on

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I provided only that of my company’s, I didn’t attach my personal statement and that of my wife. I thought 63.9M naira was enough. Looking at the fall in naira today maybe this was one factor for insufficiency. I am looking at writing a reconsideration letter attaching both my personal account statement and that of my wife. My school starts January. reconsideration timelines, I will try this
IRCC doesn't accept company bank statements so the personal bank statements are very important and you must show you have enough money in your personal bank accounts to cover the costs of your studies + living expenses. There are no formal timelines for reconsideration. You'll just have to try and hope for the best.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
"You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek."

What does it mean? its looks like generic reason. but can someone advise what to do next? my employer saying that need to re submit with IELTS.
is it worth to resubmit should i go for reconsideration request to IRCC? please advise which is the best option . and I have done BioM, and Med. after 50 days i got this result. and I found the IRCC staff has been reduced to 5 in india as per news and 27 members has been relocated to different countries it see,s. will this also impact on my WP?

Please advise someone will be highly appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
"You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek."

What does it mean? its looks like generic reason. but can someone advise what to do next? my employer saying that need to re submit with IELTS.
is it worth to resubmit should i go for reconsideration request to IRCC? please advise which is the best option . and I have done BioM, and Med. after 50 days i got this result. and I found the IRCC staff has been reduced to 5 in india as per news and 27 members has been relocated to different countries it see,s. will this also impact on my WP?

Please advise someone will be highly appreciated.
What were you applying for….work permit? That is not a generic reason. It means that IRCC doesn’t think you have the experience (reference letters), education (ECA) and language skills to do the job. So what is the NOC and what did you submit? Reconsideration is only an option if you showed those three areas to do the job.

Reactions: Maytoss

Timmy229

Oct 23, 2023
I submitted my appeal letter since September 4 and I don’t see any respond on my mail till now, please house how long does it take ircc to respond to my appeal letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I submitted my appeal letter since September 4 and I don’t see any respond on my mail till now, please house how long does it take ircc to respond to my appeal letter
Appeal through Judicial Review or reconsideration. Big difference between appeal and reconsideration. If reconsideration, no timelines. Why did you ask for reconsideration? This was for a work permit so what were reasons for refusal and how was there an error in law.

Timmy229

Oct 23, 2023
Appeal through Judicial Review or reconsideration. Big difference between appeal and reconsideration. If reconsideration, no timelines. Why did you ask for reconsideration? This was for a work permit so what were reasons for refusal and how was there an error in law.
Reconsideration

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My stud permit was declined because of the date that I will resume to school and the date that I will end my program is not correspond to the that I fill on my application which is not true
This thread is about foreign workers. I don’t understand your reason for refusal. Post IRCC response.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
What were you applying for….work permit? That is not a generic reason. It means that IRCC doesn’t think you have the experience (reference letters), education (ECA) and language skills to do the job. So what is the NOC and what did you submit? Reconsideration is only an option if you showed those three areas to do the job.
Applied under approved LMIA with NOC 2171 ( have plenty of experiance in IBM and Accenture) and not submitted WES and IELTS as it is not the criteria to apply for WP. if it is mentioned I would have submitted along with them as I have valid IELTS and WES report.
reaaly that is the reason i am not sure. but it was not mentioned as mandatory. but it is pathertic to reject without asking them.

Please advise shall i go ahead with fresh submission with all documents including IELTS and WES.? and after how many days i can resubmit as fresh application?
your advise is always greatful and appreciatd.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied under approved LMIA with NOC 2171 ( have plenty of experiance in IBM and Accenture) and not submitted WES and IELTS as it is not the criteria to apply for WP. if it is mentioned I would have submitted along with them as I have valid IELTS and WES report.
reaaly that is the reason i am not sure. but it was not mentioned as mandatory. but it is pathertic to reject without asking them.

Please advise shall i go ahead with fresh submission with all documents including IELTS and WES.? and after how many days i can resubmit as fresh application?
your advise is always greatful and appreciatd.
You can reapply anytime if you the correct documents.

Reactions: Maytoss

Peter063

Nov 6, 2023
It is actually study permit, I paid full one year ( my course is for 1 year ) I deposited 13k CAD ( GIC )
And I have also attached my bank statement which carries around 10m naira still got refused. This is 100% the VO made a mistake because I requested for GCMS and on the first page of the GCMC it shows all my documents which is I paid my tuition fully also my POF however on the last page where he explained reason for refusal I don’t have enough fund to pay my tuition fees
I am in your shoes..Did you apply for reconsideration?? If yes, how long did it take and what was the response?