+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RECONSIDERATION LETTER REQUEST TO IRCC

Martaaa

Oct 12, 2023
It is actually study permit, I paid full one year ( my course is for 1 year ) I deposited 13k CAD ( GIC )
And I have also attached my bank statement which carries around 10m naira still got refused. This is 100% the VO made a mistake because I requested for GCMS and on the first page of the GCMC it shows all my documents which is I paid my tuition fully also my POF however on the last page where he explained reason for refusal I don’t have enough fund to pay my tuition fees

Reactions: G-autops

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is actually study permit, I paid full one year ( my course is for 1 year ) I deposited 13k CAD ( GIC )
And I have also attached my bank statement which carries around 10m naira still got refused. This is 100% the VO made a mistake because I requested for GCMS and on the first page of the GCMC it shows all my documents which is I paid my tuition fully also my POF however on the last page where he explained reason for refusal I don’t have enough fund to pay my tuition fees
So only reason for refusal was funds? If so wait for reconsideration. Unfortunately, sometimes in can take longer than reapplying.

Salah313

Oct 16, 2023
I finally received the officer notes where the officer mentioned that I withheld previous US visa refusal which is incorrect. My US visa went under administrative processing and finally approved. I have never been refused. Do you think I should go with reconsideration based on this?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I finally received the officer notes where the officer mentioned that I withheld previous US visa refusal which is incorrect. My US visa went under administrative processing and finally approved. I have never been refused. Do you think I should go with reconsideration based on this?
So you were applying for a work permit and that was your only reason for refusal? When did you get US approval? Are you certain you have never had refusal even as a child (parents applied and you didn’t know)? Many times people find out about past refusals when they ask a family member.

Salah313

Oct 16, 2023
I have never been refused before from any country. I applied for Tourism visa from Abu Dhabi while my US visit visa application were in process under the administrative processing. When I received US visa and I submit it through IRCC webform and wrote a cover note that I want to combine my trips. The next day I received an answer from them with refusal.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have never been refused before from any country. I applied for Tourism visa from Abu Dhabi while my US visit visa application were in process under the administrative processing. When I received US visa and I submit it through IRCC webform and wrote a cover note that I want to combine my trips. The next day I received an answer from them with refusal.
So again that was the only reason for refusal. Post refusal. If it was then submit a webform and ask for reconsideration. There are no timelines for reconsideration.

G-autops

Aug 10, 2023
I also got my study permit refusal letter today 20th oct 2023 for me and my accompanying family ( my wife and infant 1year 3months daughter) they said I don’t have sufficient funds to fund my tuition and care for my self and accompanying family and I had 63M naira in my account but got refusal and this statement of account was my company account, I didn’t submit bank statements for my wife, can I still submit a supporting bank statement for my wife through the web form as reconsideration? My has 30M naira and I still have 40M naira in my personal bank account which I can still submit for reconsideration. How does one request for GCMS ? 63.9M not enough for family of two with an infant? I still don’t get it

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I also got my study permit refusal letter today 20th oct 2023 for me and my accompanying family ( my wife and infant 1year 3months daughter) they said I don’t have sufficient funds to fund my tuition and care for my self and accompanying family and I had 63M naira in my account but got refusal and this statement of account was my company account, I didn’t submit bank statements for my wife, can I still submit a supporting bank statement for my wife through the web form as reconsideration? My has 30M naira and I still have 40M naira in my personal bank account which I can still submit for reconsideration. How does one request for GCMS ? 63.9M not enough for family of two with an infant? I still don’t get it
The money needs to be in your personal account. The company bank account won't be accepted. Did you provide your personal bank statements or only your company bank statements? You can certainly try requesting reconsideration.

G-autops

Aug 10, 2023
The money needs to be in your personal account. The company bank account won't be accepted. Did you provide your personal bank statements or only your company bank statements? You can certainly try requesting reconsideration.
I provided only that of my company’s, I didn’t attach my personal statement and that of my wife. I thought 63.9M naira was enough. Looking at the fall in naira today maybe this was one factor for insufficiency. I am looking at writing a reconsideration letter attaching both my personal account statement and that of my wife. My school starts January. reconsideration timelines, I will try this