+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent TRV return passport time within Canada

cammy

Nov 24, 2017
What options you need to select while calling cpp. It always says “due to high volume we can’t transfer your phone to the operator” and do you have an option of verifying the status of your application online ?
Yea it always says that most of the times I call. That one time I was lucky enough to get through.

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Hi! Does any one know how long they’re processing the TRV? I sent my passport last Nov 24.

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Hi
My Timeline
Applied Online 05 Nov 2017
Passport request: 18 Nov 2017
Application Approved: 18 Nov 2017
Passport delivered to Ottawa: 21 Nov 2017
Tracker not yet activated
Called IRCC, they told me this time of the year processing time are way longer than usual. I can estimate 2-3 weeks from the day my Passport was delivered to Ottawa.

Well seeing others here, it looks fairly delayed procedure during this time of the year. Most of them have either not received the Passport OR if they did it took them approx 3weeks.

Jaijai27

Feb 28, 2013
Hi,
Just curious, did anyone get your passport back by now?
I am currently experiencing a same problem right now, it's sooo frustrating.

Applied for TRV online - October 6, 2017
Submission confirmation - Oct 8
Passport Request - Oct 14
Passport Received - Oct 18
Application Approved - Nov 2

And the return Xpresspost is still not able to be tracked, which worries me. How long does it usually take for them to return the passport back?
My international flight is on November 16 and might have to move things around or even apply for another passport if it’s actually get lost.
Hi. Are you able to get your passport back on time???

Jaijai27

Feb 28, 2013
I applied on the 20th of October..got my passport request and approval on the 5th of November.. they received my passport on the 8th ... I called them last week and I got an email that they have my passport and will be dispatching.. but the tracker is still not available..
I have a flight on Saturday and this thing is really stressing me out
Hi. Were you able to get your passport back on time?

Jaijai27

Feb 28, 2013
I got my passport request on November 14th and i sent the passport on the same day. It was delivered to CPP ottawa on Nov 15th. I have a travel plan on December 8th. But i am not sure if my passport is going to coming before my travel date.

Can anyone share there timelines who have submitted their passport in November?
Hi. Any update regarding your passport???

Mayu9890

Dec 4, 2017
Hello!

I sent my Passport to Ottawa Oct 19. The office received it on the 23rd. I just got my passport today. Three days ago I provided a proof of urgency. I emailed them that my flight is schedule on the 31st of October and I attached my plane ticket together with the medical certificate of my mom.
hello,
i am in same condition, my flight is on 11th december and I didnt get my pasport yet.
passport sent on 17th nov
passport received at ottawa 21st nov.

can you please give me details where should contact them.

Jaijai27

Feb 28, 2013
I luckily got a chance to talk to the operator yesterday and he informed me that the processing time now is 4 weeks and since I started submitted on nov 15th, I would receive it any time before dec 15th.
I called them as well, the agent said that the visa was already printed on my passport and i can expect it on or before dec 15th. But i am leaving on the 12th.

cammy

Nov 24, 2017
Hang in there guys! The past month has been torture for me just waiting and waiting being full of anxiety. One thing that helped me is.....I asked the customer care agent if she would be willing to email CPP Ottawa on my behalf and tell them about my pre-booked flight. I explained to her that even though I do not have a medical emergency, I have a ticket already booked that my family purchased for me and I do not want to incur costs. Then I called back the following day, as she had asked me to call back and ask for an update on my file. The next customer agent told me they must have seen the email as I was approved literally that same day, within 24 hrs. I think that helped speed up my process. Here is my timeline:

Date of Application:
October 27th
Passport Request: November 3rd
Passport Sent to CPC-Ottawa: November 10th
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 14th
Visa Approved: November 29th
Tracker Activated: December 6th
Visa Received: Waiting....

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys my passport was delivered Oct 23rd. An agent emailed back they got it Nov 1st
Application not approved yet
Not sure what to make up of this??
My dependent already got his visa stamped and passport returned

Please advise guys
I am in deep @$%;_<*

akhul31

Dec 5, 2017
Hang in there guys! The past month has been torture for me just waiting and waiting being full of anxiety. One thing that helped me is.....I asked the customer care agent if she would be willing to email CPP Ottawa on my behalf and tell them about my pre-booked flight. I explained to her that even though I do not have a medical emergency, I have a ticket already booked that my family purchased for me and I do not want to incur costs. Then I called back the following day, as she had asked me to call back and ask for an update on my file. The next customer agent told me they must have seen the email as I was approved literally that same day, within 24 hrs. I think that helped speed up my process. Here is my timeline:

Date of Application:
October 27th
Passport Request: November 3rd
Passport Sent to CPC-Ottawa: November 10th
Passport Received at CPC-Ottawa: November 14th
Visa Approved: November 29th
Tracker Activated: December 6th
Visa Received: Waiting....
have you received it yet?

Marcus2102

Dec 7, 2017
Hey I am new on this forum..
Still no updates and m leaving on 23rd Dec
Applied : 5th November
PP request: 20th Nov
PP delivered: 23rd Nov
Called them today morning and they said they opened my package on Dec 1st though it was received on 23rd Nov and its in queue for printing and has been approved..
Dont want to cancel my tickets which is nonrefundable..

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
It seems that most of us got our account updated yesterday. Hopefully, they’ll send it all out soon before our flights!

Let’s pray and hope for the best.