+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent TRV return passport time within Canada

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi,

I got my passport request on October 23. My passport arrived at Ottawa on October 24 through xpresspost . Am I able to get my passport back before Nov 11, because I need it for my flight. Does anyone apply for TRV recently? Can you provide me with some information?

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone apply for TRV recently? Thanks.
Hello!

I sent my Passport to Ottawa Oct 19. The office received it on the 23rd. I just got my passport today. Three days ago I provided a proof of urgency. I emailed them that my flight is schedule on the 31st of October and I attached my plane ticket together with the medical certificate of my mom.

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello!

I sent my Passport to Ottawa Oct 19. The office received it on the 23rd. I just got my passport today. Three days ago I provided a proof of urgency. I emailed them that my flight is schedule on the 31st of October and I attached my plane ticket together with the medical certificate of my mom.
Thanks for your reply. Did you send email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello!

Hi Did you apply online or paper application and which date you applied on?
I sent online application on Oct 22nd but no passport request yet. However when I applied for TRV last year, I got the request in 2 days

Candice Zhang

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

Did you get any reply from VISA PROCESS CENTER? My passport delivered to Ottawa by the 23rd of October. But no update to date. So worried because I have a trip scheduled Nov 12th.

Hi,

I got my passport request on October 23. My passport arrived at Ottawa on October 24 through xpresspost . Am I able to get my passport back before Nov 11, because I need it for my flight. Does anyone apply for TRV recently? Can you provide me with some information?

Thanks.[/QUOTE

Candice Zhang

Oct 30, 2017
Hello!

No. I am in a similar situation. My flight is on Nov 11.
No. I am in a similar situation. My flight is on Nov 11.
It’s annoying. We don’t have any direct access to contact except for an never replied email address. I sent three emails to them on Friday, no reply since then.

I am thinking about changing my air tickets to the 18th.

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
It’s annoying. We don’t have any direct access to contact except for an never replied email address. I sent three emails to them on Friday, no reply since then.

I am thinking about changing my air tickets to the 18th.
Yes. And I also cannot contact them through their phone service.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello,
I applied for TRV visa on Oct 3 and my passport was delivered on Oct 13. How many does it take for me to get my passport back?
I have my flight to India on Nov 5th (sunday) which means I have time only till this Friday (Nov 3).
How can expedite my application?

Reactions: Fatima minhaj

peterLee

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello,
I applied for TRV visa on Oct 3 and my passport was delivered on Oct 13. How many does it take for me to get my passport back?
I have my flight to India on Nov 5th (sunday) which means I have time only till this Friday (Nov 3).
How can expedite my application?
Have you contacted them by phone?

k9394

Nov 1, 2017
Hi Did you apply online or paper application and which date you applied on?
I sent online application on Oct 22nd but no passport request yet. However when I applied for TRV last year, I got the request in 2 days
I applied on the 20th and I am still waiting too. They updated the processing times to 11days from 7days. I am guessing this means working days?