+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received NOI from Alberta but do not want to respond

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hello, I got a notification of interest on the 14th and responded on the 16th but yet to get a portal link and it’s been 3 days. Is there anything I can do???
Hello and congratz on your NOI!

No, there is nothing you can do and you don't need to do anything anyway. Just be patient and wait. Some people had to wait 8 days to receive the portal link. Did you provide AINP with your EE profile number when responding the NOI?

MabeAhiaba

Sep 16, 2021
Hello and congratz on your NOI!

No, there is nothing you can do and you don't need to do anything anyway. Just be patient and wait. Some people had to wait 8 days to receive the portal link. Did you provide AINP with your EE profile number when responding the NOI?
Thank you

Yes I provided my EE profile number and screenshot of the NOI on my profile. Are they cases where people got NOIs but didn’t get portal links??

D

Deleted member 1050918

Yes I provided my EE profile number and screenshot of the NOI on my profile.
It's good if you followed everything at https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx as below

Application steps
Step 1. Respond to the Notification of Interest (NOI) letter
If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must:

• email a copy of the letter to the AINP at lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
The AINP will confirm your information after they receive it. If you are selected to apply, they will send you an email requesting you to submit an application.

Note: You must use the email address that you will be using to correspond with the AINP. If you are selected to apply, you will need to have a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) account using the same email.

Did you screenshot the letter itself and its contents? Or did you screenshot the messages window in your EE profile? You're supposed to open the NOI letter and screenshot (or print to PDF, doesn't matter which) what's inside the letter. If you did that and followed the instructions above then you did everything correctly.

Are they cases where people got NOIs but didn’t get portal links??
Well, as AINP says on their website, theoretically receiving a NOI doesn't guarantee that you'll receive the portal link. I haven't heard of anybody not receving the link after responding to NOI though. So don't stress, you'll get your portal link.

MabeAhiaba

Sep 16, 2021
It's good if you followed everything at https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-alberta-express-entry-stream-how-to-apply.aspx as below

Application steps
Step 1. Respond to the Notification of Interest (NOI) letter
If you receive a Notification of Interest letter from Alberta, you must:

• email a copy of the letter to the AINP at lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
The AINP will confirm your information after they receive it. If you are selected to apply, they will send you an email requesting you to submit an application.

Note: You must use the email address that you will be using to correspond with the AINP. If you are selected to apply, you will need to have a MyAlberta Digital ID (MADI) account using the same email.

Did you screenshot the letter itself and its contents? Or did you screenshot the messages window in your EE profile? You're supposed to open the NOI letter and screenshot (or print to PDF, doesn't matter which) what's inside the letter. If you did that and followed the instructions above then you did everything correctly.

Well, as AINP says on their website, theoretically receiving a NOI doesn't guarantee that you'll receive the portal link. I haven't heard of anybody not receving the link after responding to NOI though. So don't stress, you'll get your portal link.
Thank you

qsrahman

Sep 7, 2021
I am trying to create AINP express entry application now but it says the EE number doesnt match their records, so weird

Mariamsiddiqui

Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I got a notification of interest on the 14th and responded on the 16th but yet to get a portal link and it’s been 3 days. Is there anything I can do???
Did you get your portal link? I also accepted the NOI on 24th August and have not received portal link yet. It has been 33 days :

Reactions: qsrahman

Champion7

Sep 30, 2021
I got NOI since 14th Sept... i am yet to receive the link. I am so confused. Why the delay?.. I keep sending email now and then

qsrahman

Sep 7, 2021
Hello Dear

May I ask for another query? My NOC shows it is regulated, but later it states that you do not have to be licensed if you do not call yourself with the designated title. Then, which option to select when they ask if your occupation is regulated or not in the application, may you help if you have any idea?