+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received my PR card but my husband did not.....

Aug 26, 2022
hi can anyone tell me ever face this problem , i am main applicant (did not received my pr card ) but my husband received pr card last week can anyone tell me is happened with anyone here please reply thank you in advance

Reactions: Oluwabb

polarbear_1

Jan 26, 2022
hi can anyone tell me ever face this problem , i am main applicant (did not received my pr card ) but my husband received pr card last week can anyone tell me is happened with anyone here please reply thank you in advance
Looks like this is normal to happen. I faced the same problem.

My PR card and my wife's one were received on different days (11 days of difference).

kushal1211

Jan 29, 2020
Even I received my PR card on Oct 27, me and my wife landed on aug 28. My wife's application is not yet approved on GIC Account. Its been more than 15 days today since my application was approved

nomeealy

Jan 3, 2023
Hi @preethi826 , did your husband receive his PR card? I am the principal applicant and I didn't receive my PR card, but my wife did. We both landed together. Please let me know, thanks

nomeealy

Jan 3, 2023

I am facing the same issue. I am the principal applicant and didn't receive my PR card but my wife did (although we landed together). She received her card on 1st Dec. Can you update if you have received ur card now? If yes, how many days gap?

nomeealy

Jan 3, 2023
Yes we received on sept 2022
when did you receive ur PR card and what about ur husband? I need to understand how much gap was it between both cards? My wife received her card on 15th Dec 2022 and I'm still waiting (though I was the principal applicant). Thanks.

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Hi, I am facing the same issue, I received my PR card (main applicant), but I my husband haven't received his. Also, if anyone has done this, I am not able to attach his application to gc key, but I did attach mine and it only shows my information. If anyone can please guide on this?

ashwin.metpalli

Star Member
May 28, 2018
My brother is also in a similar boat. He received his PR card within 2 months of landing but his wife and son did not receive even after 3 months (They all landed together though). Any direction please? @prana91 @nomeealy

Migueltravellover

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Based on my past experience, it can take completely different amount of time to receive the PR card for people in the same place (or even relatives). Sometimes it’s the IRCC taking longer, sometimes could be issues with Canada Post. You can check the timelines on this PR card tracker to see how long people in your location typically wait for the card, shouldn’t typically be over 2-3 weeks once they dispatch it though! https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-pr-card-tracker