+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received Line Disappearence on ECAS / Myth

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Guys ive read on numerous occasions where people shared that received line disappeared and only in process line remains. My question is that does receive line only disappears for wife and kids or also for main applicant too?

faith-full

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Cancan_2014 said:
Guys ive read on numerous occasions where people shared that received line disappeared and only in process line remains. My question is that does receive line only disappears for wife and kids or also for main applicant too?
I think it disappears for only the main applicant. As for if it means anything, I am not sure but it looks like people get test dates after it disappears

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
faith-full said:
I think it disappears for only the main applicant. As for if it means anything, I am not sure but it looks like people get test dates after it disappears
but i m main applicant and my received line is still there with in process line bowever for my wife and kids receive line is not there but only in process is there

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancan_2014 said:
but i m main applicant and my received line is still there with in process line bowever for my wife and kids receive line is not there but only in process is there
That's because received line has never been there for wife and kids. There is only ONE received line per family and it's on the ecase of the person who PAID the fees, usually the husband/father. For other members they only state when they start processing. Check your received line you would see this : We received a payment for 3 applications

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Goldline said:
That's because received line has never been there for wife and kids. There is only ONE received line per family and it's on the ecase of the person who PAID the fees, usually the husband/father. For other members they only state when they start processing. Check your received line you would see this : We received a payment for 3 applications
+1 for u Goldline. Can u confirm if disappearence of receive line has any significance?

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cancan_2014 said:
+1 for u Goldline. Can u confirm if disappearence of receive line has any significance?
I'm not sure but usually when it disappear, there is some movement.. either they're sending a letter or file has been transferred to local office. It's not automatic though because some applicants passed the test while the received line is still there.

Cancan_2014

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Goldline said:
I'm not sure but usually when it disappear, there is some movement.. either they're sending a letter or file has been transferred to local office. It's not automatic though because some applicants passed the test while the received line is still there.
so what you are saying is that is not significant bcoz there ade applicants who had even passed the tests but line still existed. Hmm. Lets see

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Yes, I don't think it has any particular significance. We had our test 7 weeks ago and our received line is still there...